Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Live Feed of Sheriff Joe Arpaio News Conference July 17th, 2012 230p MST

HEADS UP !!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2392/043/Live_Feed_Of_Sheriff_Joe_Arpaio_Obama_Investigation_News_Conference_July_17th,_2012.html

Arpaio told WND a press conference will be held July 17 at 2:30 p.m. local time MST at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in Phoenix, Ariz. (That would be 530pm EST)

LIVE FEED OF PRESS CONFERENCE HERE: www.art2superpac.com/joe.html

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: Live Feed of Sheriff Joe Arpaio News Conference July 17th, 2012 230p MST

Lets pray for his safety and ask the Lord to give him a clear head and wisdom with what he is saying.

Jesus please guide and protect Sheriff Joe in his investigation; and I pray You would bring the funds he needs to bring this inquiry to completion.

Turn to Jesus in truth, President Obama. He's coming back soon through these gates.
Israel, Eastern Gate, Jerusalem Pictures, Images and Photos

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Re: Live Feed of Sheriff Joe Arpaio News Conference July 17th, 2012 230p MST

Jim, I can't wait to see this press conference today! We will finally hear who forged the fraudulent online birth certificate for Obama. Let the Hawaii department of health have egg on their face for covering up for Obama and lying to the American people!

Kevin

Live Feed of Sheriff Joe Arpaio News Conference - ustream live link

NOW LIVE.....

http://www.ustream.tv/WND

Re: Live Feed of Sheriff Joe Arpaio News Conference - ustream live link

Does anyone have a report or summary of what he said? I was so tired after coming home from work that I fell asleep and missed it!

http://www.teapartypowerhour.com/videos

recap right here...

Here's a good cliff notes on the info from a web posting over at Godlike forums, which for the most part is NOT a Christ like place, so be warned. It's the wild west over there with postings about every subject under the sun, including X rated topics... :

"The original digital evidence was already pretty ****ing in my opinion. Now we have two more very interesting pieces.

First, the coded number nine represents "unstated" for race, it is not the coding number for "black" which is written on the certificate.

Second, the sequence of his certificate number implies that he was not actually born in the hospital, his birth was reported to the hospital.

That combines with the GLARING loophole in Hawaii birth record that allows ANY adult to just walts in and claim a native hawaiin birth under two conditions, that the parents were citizens of hawaii and they are taxpayers.

All things combined the evidence seems clear that the birth certificate is an absolute forgery. That doesn't necessarily imply any wrongdoing on Obamas part but the document is 100% fake and needs to be investigated by the highest authorities.

At the very least Hawaii's handing out birth certificates so liberally poses a massive national security threat."

For weeks now they have claimed to have a lot more evidence of not only the BC and this is it? I am wondering if they have backed off more damaging information. This is the same thing they talked about before isn't it.

TS --- a couple of things were added as Steve O said...

I was pretty disappointed myself... Looks like the only way to get rid of Ob is vote him out.

Sue,
Lead investigator Mike Zullo did a fine job presenting more evidence that the birth certificate is absolutely a forgery. He also described the flaws within Hawaii's laws concerning birth certificates, which makes it easy to circumvent US immigration laws. No other state in the Union has the kind of lax birth registration laws that Hawaii has. Also, the posse was constantly stonewalled by the Hawaiian department of health and the kapiolani hospital. My only disappointment was that the posse still does not know who forged the birth certificate. I was absolutely appalled by the insulting comments by the mainstream reporters about sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo. The mainstream press simply wanted to attack the messengers of this investigation.

Kevin

Kevin, I thought the reporters were pretty nasty and sarcastic as well. Once upon a time if this kind of evidence had come to light about someone as high up as a president, the whole country would be demanding justice and explanations - TRUTH! Now the reaction is either complete apathy and non-interest or hostility and sarcasm. Shows just how dark and twisted the public is now toward truth and what is right. I have always loved my country but it is no more. The America we used to know is gone, sold out to the dark side and reveling in it.

Sue,
I agree with you completely. The America of today is definitely not interested in truth and justice. The American public of today just wants to work their five days and party on the weekend. Most Americans didn't even know about this press conference yesterday, or care to watch it. It's really sad.

Kevin

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, Jim, for posting this!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the FIRST TIME I TRULY believe that Obama was NOT born in
this country from what they have dug up!!! Sooo incredible!!!!
There MUST be some action taken by our congress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING! Arpaio Investigation: Obama Certificate 100% FORGED! National Security In Jeopardy!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio News Conference - From Foxnews

thanks Calvin for posting... the video by Carl Gallups explains it all...

From Foxnews.com 7/18/2012

Investigators for an Arizona sheriff's volunteer posse have declared that President Barack Obama's birth certificate is definitely fraudulent.

Members of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's posse said in March that there was probable cause that Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House in April 2011 was a computer-generated forgery.

Now, Arpaio says investigators are positive it's fraudulent.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/17/obama-birth-record-definitely-fraudulent-sheriff-joe-arpaio-says/#ixzz20z2TkGjI

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

As a nation, we are here:

Acts 28:27
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL, AND WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR, AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES; OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT SEE WITH THEIR EYES, AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS, AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN, AND I WOULD HEAL THEM."'

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

See the WAXED gross in KJV? Like wax being built up in a bees hive or waxy coated plants- it begins and builds up and this is what has happened in the US (and elsewhere).
The America that I grew up in is no more. If Congress turns a blind eye to these findings, to not care who forged the bc of a president, then they have lost all legitimacy. How can they be legitimate if they accept forgeries of documents about the highest leader in the land? They are not like the counsil of the Lord.

When the Lord takes His bride, who will be left? There will be thick spiritual darkness and lawlessness.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)Jer 23:18
"But who has stood in the council of the LORD, That he should see and hear His word? Who has given heed to His word and listened?

American Standard Version Ps 111:1
Praise ye Jehovah. I will give thanks unto Jehovah with my whole heart, In the council of the upright, and in the congregation.

God is not fooled by this document.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)Ez 13:9
"So My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will have no place in the council of My people, nor will they be written down in the register of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel, that you may know that I am the Lord GOD.

Acts 4:26 and Ps 2, this is where America is headed if it does not embrace the truth and embrace the only true God:

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
'THE KINGS OF THE EARTH TOOK THEIR STAND, AND THE RULERS WERE GATHERED TOGETHER AGAINST THE LORD AND AGAINST HIS CHRIST.'

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

Psalm 2
1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio News Conference - From Foxnews

Thank you BOTH, JIMH & Calvin, for this news. I always new that Zero is a total fraud...b/c every single thing about him is a TOTAL lie.

I surely hope 'n' pray that Zero's name can now be dropped/or removed from our AZ (&/or the rest of the 49 States too) November 2012 Ballots...and that we'll only see Mitt Romney & his runningmate's name. Wouldn't THAT be a major hoot!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy