Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dark Knight Rising

I was a little surprised to see this poster on the headline space of Drudge Report just now. I quit going to movies a while back after all the whacko, liberal, ungodly actors and actresses started shooting their mouths off and showing what they are. I decided I would not in any way line their pocketbooks with my income. So, for many years now I have not really paid any attention to what is coming to the theaters. This movie though really got my attention and I wonder if this is a message too.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

The title "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES" July 20 - sounds like the AC and a coming out date. Who knows, could be nothing, but it may be something. Interesting to say the least.

Re: Dark Knight Rising

You are not alone. The last movie I saw was Finding Nemo which came out in 2003. I gave up tv a few weeks ago. It just seems so trivial compared to what is going on. I will watch tv again on 7/27. If you do a search on, Illuminati and the media, you will see all that is out there. Any Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or Adam Lambert video tells the story. They unfortunately have sold out to the dark side. The previews for most movies these days are so dark.

Sue and AnyDayNow, I agree with you, this is one way the 'elite' luciferians communicate with one another, through headlines, movie taglines, and even themes and scripts.

Here is the second released trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises", it is plain what this film is showing people to prepare for, race/class warfare, martial law, anarchy, and a 'good guy' AC to rise and fix it all.

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 2 Official 2012 [HD]"

---

And on the lighter side, here is something someone put together, meshing the above Batman trailer with some clips from "The Lion King"

This is sooo funny!!!

"THE LION KING RISES:"

Today on 5 Doves:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/luisv719.htm

Sue,

This is so unbelieable yet true! Last night was a very dark night for 12 people whom were killed and 71 wounded, by a crazed gunman, whom stormed a theatre at midnight at the showing of the Dark Knight Rising!

'Mass chaos' as 12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1232558&cmd=show

Check this out..1966 Batman series clip...Almost nobody knew what skull and bones was in 1966..

Lady says Bruce Wayne's great grandfather founded skull and bones..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TYrKYulfKlc

Sue and ALL:

For these two things...

A. MURDERS at a "Dark Knight Rising" opening

B. 6.0 quake with 666/666 parameters

...to happen minutes apart after MIDNIGHT surely is AMAZING!!!

It really DOES seem like the AC (Dark Knight) is about to RISE
and we know the earthquake may be God telling us!!!

Mark's: Colorado Shooting. Illuminati Planned Event.

Magnitude 6.0 - KURIL ISLANDS
Friday, July 20, 2012 at 06:10:25 UTC
Parameters: NST=666, Nph=666

Compare UTC time with the Aurora shooting:

2012 Aurora, Colorado shooting
July 20, 2012
12:39 am (UTC-6)
06:39 UTC = TIME OF AURORA SHOOTINGS

Calvin
Sue and ALL:

For these two things...

A. MURDERS at a "Dark Knight Rising" opening

B. 6.0 quake with 666/666 parameters

...to happen minutes apart after MIDNIGHT surely is AMAZING!!!

It really DOES seem like the AC (Dark Knight) is about to RISE
and we know the earthquake may be God telling us!!!

Mark's: Colorado Shooting. Illuminati Planned Event.

Magnitude 6.0 - KURIL ISLANDS
Friday, July 20, 2012 at 06:10:25 UTC
Parameters: NST=666, Nph=666

Compare UTC time with the Aurora shooting:

2012 Aurora, Colorado shooting
July 20, 2012
12:39 am (UTC-6)
06:39 UTC = TIME OF AURORA SHOOTINGS

WOW! I applaud each and every one of your for all the great input on this thread. Looks like this movie was an omen or announcement of some kind.

Calvin, your information really blew me away! This has the antichrist's signature all over it and this all happened on the eve of the FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH OF AV!

I read a post on another blog about July being the devil's month or the month the antichrist would show up and now I am thinking maybe they are right. This movie is like a dark trumpet announcing his entry.

Steve O.
Check this out..1966 Batman series clip...Almost nobody knew what skull and bones was in 1966..

Lady says Bruce Wayne's great grandfather founded skull and bones..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TYrKYulfKlc

Steve, look at you coming up with the roots of this nasty little plant! I haven't gone to the link you posted yet but I am looking forward to reading it. Looks like this is one series of tv shows and movies that came from the pit!

Texas Sue
Today on 5 Doves:

For those who may not check out the link - this is what is contained in it:

Luis Vega (19 July 2012)
"The Dark Knight Rises - Cosmology of the Birthing of a Titan"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Knight Rises
Cosmology of the ‘Birthing’ of a Titan

By Luis B. Vega
vegapost@hotmail.com
See accompanied PDF chart

It is common knowledge that the occult, illuminati controlled movie-Hollywood industry project their diabolical intent & plans through their cinema. Their world agenda use popular characters & symbols to convey the opposite of what would seem to be true. Without reading too much into a seemingly action-packed comic hero thriller, there seems to be some coincidence that the release date of this movie is on JUN 20, 2012. Specific dates & times are key in the occult that signals a projection of power & influence over its audiences.

It so happens that on JUN 20, 2012, cosmologically, Titan, one of Saturn’s Moons leads Saturn out of the ‘Womb’ of Virgo in the Constellations. Saturn, who in the occult is Kronos, or Satan—the Dark LORD or ‘Knight’ in this case is to ‘RISE’. Perhaps it is a storyline that will mirror reality –that ensuing ORDER will come out it this coming CHAOS in the world. Is this a precursor to the Rise of the Anti-Christ foretold in the Bible? For illustration purpose only.

The ‘Womb’ of Virgo
Saturn, with 6 of it satellites will be crossing the Virgo threshold of it ‘womb’ as Titan leads the way on JUN 20, 2012. Biblically speaking, the constellation Virgo always speaks of the Bride of Christ or those that are belonging to Christ, the Redeemer. The occult tries to mimic the account of how Christ, the Son of God become a Man to pay for sins on the Cross. He was uniquely birthed through a Virgin as prophesied in the Bible. Satan seeks to copy this storyline for himself & uses any means possible, even Creation as well as movies, etc.

The illuminati
They see themselves as holding to the ‘light’ of secret knowledge that they claim God seeks to withhold from Humanity’s evolutionary quest to attain ‘godhood’. Notice that despite the whole of the building’s illumination, the ‘Capstone’ is not. (See PDF for visuals.) It seems that the ‘masses’ of the world are now programmed to follow this coming Dark Knight that is to ‘Rise’ like a fire, a fire of a Phoenix perhaps.

Lucifer is referred to in the occult as the Dark Lord & the Phoenix in many occult references. According to the Biblical Book of Genesis, Ezekiel & Isaiah, Lucifer AKA satan was expelled from Heaven when ‘sin’ was found in him. He is the Father of LIES contrary to his followers. He is the Accuser of Followers of Jesus Christ. He is the Red Dragon that seeks to ‘Kill, Steal & Destroy’.

TIME 11:11
In one of the posters released, a building that is only ‘lit-up’ is a picture of the truncated pyramid with the Dark Lord having descended at the top. The picture can be inverted upside-down. The Clock time would be 720 when reversed. This reversed perspective possibly portrays a shaft of a Star-Gate, the Golden Gate in which the Dark Lord is to come through. This Gate is set to open on Dec 21, 2012.

Bottomless Pit
The Book of Revelation describes that in the Last Days, demonic creatures will be released during the Final Judgment of God on Earth. Of note, a BAT is considered an ‘Unclean’ animal in the Bible.

The Phoenix
Since the Fall of Satan, he has tricked Humanity into buying the LIE that the GOD of Creation is the One who lies & is the ‘evil’ one. Beware, as the Scriptures declare, Satan can disguise himself to appear as an ‘Angel of Light’, of Good. The Bible does prophesize that in the Last Days, the Anti-Christ will Rise from the ashes of world conflict & Chaos to unite the World in the New Order.

NOV 11, 2011 (11-11-11)
We saw this same celestial configuration of Saturn being ‘Birthed’ out of Virgo. Many interpretations gave clues to the notion that a ‘Portal’ or Star-Gate was activated in some sort of fashion. Perhaps. This illustration just seeks to correlate the Date of JUN 20, 2012 with the release date of this final Trilogy. Perhaps this Dark Knight character may allude to actual personage that is to come & ‘Rise’.

Well, you know, I much prefer this Batman.

Clay and AnyDayNow, all that you have said and posted certainly agrees with what Vega had to say in his 5 Doves post about the rise of the Titan. Looks like something wicked this way comes.

Valerie, I saw that business about the shooting on Yahoo news this morning before I went to work. The first thing that hit my mind about it was that it was a set-up deal. The shooter is probably a mind-controlled MKUltra victim programmed to kill on command. This will be used to justify Obammy and Hill signing the UN gun control law in the next few days. Have you heard all the hype on the talking-head shows? This was definitely deliberate and big PTB behind it.

You pointed out that it happened at midnight - there is another one of those "12's"! Isn't it amazing everyone that once you know the MO of this nasty little group of one world gov. folks that you can see clearly through what has been designed to be a matrix or false reality? The God given discernment of the Holy Spirit gets the big credits for that.

Yet another confirmation that this movie is a big announcement of the antichrist rising:

From 5 Doves: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/nando721.htm

Nando (21 July 2012)
"Colorado Massacre and the link to the occult of the movie The Dark Knight Rises Luis Vega Article was prophetic"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Colorado’s Massacre and the link to the occult of the movie The Dark Knight Rises. (charts by Luis Vegas)
On the same day that this massacre was taking place Mr. Luis Vega published an article linking the movie to the occult and the rising of Satan and the Antichrist.
This incident that appears to be innocuous and unrelated to anything but the deranged actions of a lunatic is anything but that. The man responsible for these killings and injuries is driven consciously or unconsciously by the spiritual forces that are planning the rise of the NWO New World Order under the control of the Antichrist.
His connection to the occult or his demonic procession whichever it is will become manifest as the investigation proceeds.
The article by Mr. Luis Vegas is only a short uncovering of all the evil forces that are manipulating the events behind the scene in the spiritual dimension of fallen angels and demons.
This is only the beginning shots of a much wider destruction that is planned by this malignant spirits of destruction.
Thanks to Mr. Vega,
Nando
Luis Vega (19 July 2012)
“The Dark Knight Rises – Cosmology of the Birthing of a Titan“