Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near ??

NOT SO SURE ABOUT THIS... BUT THOUGHT I SHOULD POST ANYWAY

On the John Moore Show 7/11/12, John receives more updates on the closeness of Nibiru, the 10th planet and more.

This was sent to me in an email so I can not vouch for the John M or his show... hype sales and that may be all it is....

AS ALWAYS PLEASE DISCERN AS HOLY SPIRIT LEADS

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near ??

I just started listening to John Moore recently Jim, and he seems very credible to me. We shall see if Nibiru is real or not pretty soon.

Kevin

The John Moore Show 7-16-2012 - Alert Level 3.8 Nibiru Explained

Here is a second part or response to the first video...

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES."

Re: The John Moore Show 7-16-2012 - Alert Level 3.8 Nibiru Explained

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

He thinks the rapture is not true.
Whether this planet is incoming or not, I know in my heart that what the bible says is true. Kristi, people who believe the Lord will return in the clouds, and one day return to the mt of olives are not just staring at the sky. They are doing the best they can with their lives be it work, home, volunteering, whatever. It just seemed disrespectful.
Our Lord Jesus is amazing. There is no one like HIm and so I can hardly wait for this verse to come to pass:

1 Thess 4:

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Dr Deagle Show 2012/07/13 - Preparedness, Civil Defense & Earth Changes Panel

HERE IS ANOTHER SOURCE of info

Dr Deagle Show 2012/07/13 - Preparedness, Civil Defense & Earth Changes Panel http://youtu.be/APrHHM9GJ30

Deagle interviews John Moore - www.TheLibertyMan.com - 7-9 Am CST Republic Radio Show - US MIlitary and Agencies with Continuity of Government Notified of Incoming Solar Object That Could Endanger Earth with CMEs and Gavity Wave Induced Earthquakes and Volcanoes etc.

Re: Dr Deagle Show 2012/07/13 - Preparedness, Civil Defense & Earth Changes Panel

I was able to listen to the first 2 videos.

I noticed in the first video he kept saying I'm not sure when this will happen but somewhere in the video he mentioned very fast Sept. 3rd and he just moved on.

In the second video he did alude to the idea that he thought the rapture was false doctrine when that lady called in but once again it was very fast.He seems like a good Christian man but not really one that wanted to talk about end time Bible prophecy.Perhaps this is not his calling. I really don't know.

His science is very accurate.

I don't really know if the rapture would happen before or after something like this but I can say this would probably be a worldwide distaster.Not just the U.S.A.

To me if this is true the end would certainly come in with a flood.

One final truth. I know some really credible people don't even believe in a rapture but the Bible talks about this event in such simple language.It will happen.

Re: Dr Deagle Show 2012/07/13 - Preparedness, Civil Defense & Earth Changes Panel

Jim and ALL:

I watched this YouTube found on Five Doves which was
produced by the BBC. Towards the end, it shows MANY
testimonies from simple Eskimos telling how the sun seems
to have moved from where it used to set and things have
changed. These people REALLY notice such things as the
sun, stars, wind in their climate and if something IS going
on - they WILL notice. This documentary explains what is
happening.

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Mike Plunkett (18 July 2012)
"New NIBIRU documentary on BBC.............click on link"