Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"End of World Gate" Destroyed In 2012

More weird news from around the world -

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.examiner.com/article/end-of-the-world-gate-timbuktu-destroyed-2012-so-now-what-happens

Re: "End of World Gate" Destroyed In 2012

Don't worry, T/Sue, about that EoWG...God is in complete control. Besides, according to both the Bible & Jack Van Impe, the world will never be destroyed...rennovated yes!, but NOT destroyed.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Actually, the earth will be destroyed, but not till the end of the Millennium. When that time comes, God is going to release every atom in this planet, and the result is going to be a humongous nuclear explosion to end all explosions. Then He's going to put all the atoms back together to create a brand-new earth that will last forever, and which we will reside on with God for all eternity. It has to be that way, because this earth in its current form could never support the New Jerusalem. If that Heavenly city is ever to be able to rest firmly on terra firma, there has to be a planet big enough and sturdy enough for it to rest on, and this current planet isn't it.

Kathy G.

This is taken from the article:

Islamist militants destroyed the ancient "End of the World Gate" in Timbuktu on Sunday, July 1, 2012. They considered it to be idolatrous.

As we are in the End Times, it would seem that the ancient Sufi of Timbuktu are "right on" with their prophecy, which falls in line with prophecies of end-time clashes mentioned in the Bible and by those interpreting Nostradamus.

View slideshow: Legend says "The end of the world gate would not be opened until the last days of the world. Well, now it is opened.

"Mystery of the ancient entrance"

According to legend, the door to the 15th Century mosque was to remain closed until the “end of the world.”

Legend says that the main gate of Sidi Yahya mosque would not be opened until the last days of the world. It is interesting to note that the gate should be opened (destroyed) in 2012 – year of so many "end time" prophecies.

I posted the article because it is another culture with a legend about the last days that has been fulfilled in 2012. Add this to the many, many others from ancient times and all over the world that Tom Horn has collected and placed in his most recent book, "Petrus Romanus", and a pattern emerges that certainly gets our attention.

I have no fear of the destruction of this world whenever that happens. I just thought that the article was interesting and chronicled yet another ancient prophecy of end of days.