Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amazing "Coincidence"?? Pointing to 2012 Rapture!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
From the Five Doves Site

Haroldo Maranhão (14 July 2012)
"Amazing "COINCIDENCE"?? GREGORIAN CALENDAR is pointing do 2012 possible rapture!!!"

Hi Doves!

I am not sure yet if I call this letter a prophetic one...

Maybe I should say it is about coincidences, but, anyway, I think you will all find it interesting…

Very interesting.

God´s people in past were in Egypt while things started to change. It happened after Joseph’s death, if you read Exodus.

Pharaoh decided to make some changes, and Joseph’s descendents were trapped under the resultant system of these changes.

As a result they became slaves of the new order established.

They had to live and work under this system.

At that time, Pharaoh had influence over almost all the world known.

After 430 years God delivered them from that system. Took them away!

Bible tells us that the hosts of Lord left Egypt at that exact time if we read Exodus 12:40.

They left Egypt in order to go do the Promised Land! Halleluiah!!

Bur pay attention: it took 430 years.

What is the coincidence?

Pope Gregorian XIII decided to make some changes and people who lived at the year of 1582 watched an important change.

This change resulted in our current Gregorian calendar, instituted by Pope.

A religious authority established a new time counting system that took control over almost all the world, gradually.

People all over the world now have to live and work under this system.

Pope’s decision influenced almost all the world.

And all of us, including so called Christian, are under this influence.

Well, next October 15th (or would it be 5th?) it will be exact 430 years from this change.

Got it? 430 years!

Isn’t it amazing to have these 430 years completed exactly on this amazing year of 2012?

I want to remember that one of the first decisions antichrist will make, according with Daniel 7:25, is about changing times and laws.

If so, he will obviously put an end on this way of counting time.

He will put an end in this present Gregorian Calendar…

Will it be on next October, after all the events we are supposed to watch next days ahead, like 9th of Av?

I don’t know…

Remember that at end of 430 in past, all the hosts of Lord left Egypt and remember that world’s system we live in, is called prophetic as Egypt.

As I said at the beginning, I am not sure of what to think about this coincidence…

But I am sure that here at Doves there are experts who can provide more insights on this subject.

I run a prophetic blog here in Brazil, and if you speak Portuguese, you are invited to make me a visit.

If you don’t, I have Google Translator tools, that, if it is not the ideal, will help you who not speak Portuguese, to see what I have been talking about last 2 and a half years…

http://apocalipseem2010.blogspot.com.br/

What a fantastic time to study Bible prophecy, isn’t it?

May God bless us with wisdom and understanding to be prepared to meet Him!

God bless you all, Doves…

Haroldo Maranhão

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/haroldom714.htm

Re: Amazing "Coincidence"?? Pointing to 2012 Rapture!!!

2012 is shaping up to be a very unusual year. It seems to be a hinge year that will swing the doors in an opposite direction from everything we have known to this point. More convinced than ever that this is our year to go home.

Re: Amazing "Coincidence"?? Pointing to 2012 Rapture!!!

Speaking of the 9th AV, which is July 29th...
-----------------------------------------
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mitt Romney: Tisha B'Av in Jerusalem
1:15 PM, Jul 13, 2012 • By WILLIAM KRISTOLSingle Page

THE WEEKLY STANDARD has been able to confirm reports that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney plans to be in Israel on Sunday, July 29. That day coincides on the Jewish calendar with the observance of the ninth day of the month of Av—Tisha B’Av, the fast day that commemorates the destruction of the first and second temples in Jerusalem.

continues at:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mitt-romney-tisha-bav-jerusalem_648521.html

-----------------------------------------------------

July 29th, 2012 9th day of the mont of Av; which commemorates the destruction of the first and second temples in Jerusalem.

7 stands for spiritual perfection

29 stands for departure

2012 stand for the present year we're in right now.

9 stands for completion.

Remember when Jesus was speaking about destruction of the temple (which was His body, but they didn't understand it was so) that it would be raised up on the 3rd day. We all know Jesus rose on the 3rd day, and that's why we celebrate the Lord's day on Sunday.

Could possibly be our ressurection day, or Rapture day, if this day is in God's plan. We'll soon find out.

Not saying this is the day of the Rapture, for that would be foolish to do so. However, it would be a perfect day for it, if it's in God's plans for that day.

Our ways are not always the Lord's ways, for His ways are higher, and always for our good!

Maranatha!

Valerie