Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor Says No To Illegal Police Stops On Highways

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Pastor Says No To Illegal Police Stops On Highways

Sue, thank God, there a still people like this Pastor, whom stand up for their rights. Illegal Police Stops, especially, 3 stops in 90 minutes of a citizen, is an infringment on ones freedom of rights, to travel freely as an American citizen. Many American people would comply at each and every check point, just out of fear, of being arrested.

I can't believe that at another time, they tazered him at check point and broke his window to get in after interagating him for an hour. He won his battle in court and found to be innocent. However that won't be the case during the reign of the A.C., for everything right or good, will be called evil, and everything evil will be called good.

Can you imagine, how terribly frightening it will be to travel during the great tribulation; I think some people will be killed.

Come Lord Jesus Come Quickly,

Valerie

Valerie, they beat him up after they shoved his face into the broken glass of his car door. I have seen that video and it is awful. I hope he sues the pants off that bunch and WINS. These checkpoints were over 100 miles from the border and are ILLEGAL under our Constitution.

As they said in the video, these checkpoints are merely conditioning to get people used to being stopped, harassed, intimidated and mistreated. Now under NDAA - ex order signed by the AC - Americans can be imprisoned indefinitely without legal representation or notification, i.e. the "one" call prisoners are allowed to make. They can be sent to other countries to be imprisoned or even murdered without cause and without notification of next of kin or anyone knowing whatever happened to them. At this point a person is probably safer and has more rights living in Russia than the U.S.

Texas Sue,
This is amazing! My family lives in Florida, and a few weeks ago I had a dream where we were driving down the road in our truck, and we were pulled over by the police. They directed us to pull over next to all of the other cars that were pulled over and lined up on the side of the road. There were at least 15 cars pulled over waiting to be checked. I didn't understand what this dream meant until I watched this video that you posted. Now I understand what my dream meant. WOW! This is going to hit home with everyone very shortly.

Texas Sue, that's terrible, they beat him up!
He has sued them, but I he didn't receive any money as yet. My good God, Lord, what is this world coming too! Only God can bring back things to a righteous, just like order in the world as evil pokes it's ugly head everywhere you turn.

There is so much suffering ahead, I pray people would wake up and smell the coffee, and come out of their sleep state. Dictatorship, and loss of rights and freedoms, aready at the doorstep, and being enforced.
May the good Lord, come quickly, I don't know how much more we can sit by and watch these horrors as they unfold before our very eyes.

I can not picture any of us here, going through the great tribulation; thank God for a pre tribulation Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie