Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moon occults Jupiter in wee hours before sunrise July 15

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Moon lines up with Pleiades, Jupiter, Venus before dawn July 14

Put your coffee pot on a timer and set your alarm for a couple of hours before sunrise tomorrow. You’ll want to get up early to see the waning crescent moon, Pleiades star cluster, and the planets sky’s brightest planet’s Jupiter and Venus. Look east before dawn.

The view will be slightly different depending on your location on the globe. North Americans will see the waning crescent moon right by the Pleiades star cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters. In Europe, Africa and Asia, you won’t see the moon quite as close to the Pleiades.

Moon occults Jupiter in wee hours before sunrise July 15

If you live at just the right place on Earth, you’ll be able to watch the waning crescent moon occult – cover over – the planet Jupiter for up to an hour on Sunday morning, July 15. Northern Africa, Europe and the Middle East are among the places that will see this lunar occultation of Jupiter at or before dawn (Sunday, July 15). But no matter where you live, look for the moon to shine near two brilliant planets: Venus and Jupiter.

To find out whether this occultation is visible from your part of the world – and at what time – click here for a world visibility map. If visible from your part of the world, this map lists when the moon will occult Jupiter in your sky by Universal Time. You’ll need to convert Universal Time into the clock time in your time zone.

Re: Moon occults Jupiter in wee hours before sunrise July 15

Thank you, Calvin, for your heads-up.

Due to our annual Monsoon Seasonal Storms, I haven't been able to see these heavenly bodies lately. Then THIS morning, I finally was able to see both Venus & Jupiter, for the first time.

What with these storms, it's been pretty wild out here in our Grand Canyon State, that's for sure!!!

I DO thank God, however, for sending us these wild storms, and finally cooling the extremely high triple digit in the triple teens/or higher down to much cooler temps.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Calvin,

Way after our Monsoon Storm clouds had passed...

I woke up @ around 3:44 AM (MT) this morning of 07.15.2012, feeling an urge to turn on my ceiling fan. As I was turning it on; I felt another urge to answer Nature's call, as well as getting a drink of water. As I was in my kitchenette sipping from my waterbottle, I heard that still small voice (possibly Jesus') saying to me--"Go take a look out you back window."

So when I returned to my bedroom, and turned the light out. I walked around my bed to get to my east-facing window, and lo' 'n' behold! I saw a maganificent sight laid out before me! But B4 I gazed longer out my rear window during the wee hours of the morning sky, I went back to my livingroom to grab my binoculars.

Then gazing up at the sky, I focused my binoculars first up at Pleiades (which one can see with your naked eye); then down to Jupiter, Venus, the Moon (at the left), and Aldebaran to the right. Believe me, when I tell you that they were such an AWESOME sight to behold!!!

And I do thank Jesus for making it all possible for me to view. He's sooo good to me!!!

I surely hope 'n' that you all got to see the above group too grouped together.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy:

THANKS MUCH!!!! AMAZING!!!!

These signs are REAL!!!

Mark (the Groxt) says the boot is Pleiades and we go during
the midst of a nuclear storm!!!! Which makes sense!!!

[WATCH from 9:00 to 10:50!!!]
End Time Investigation .. Nuclear war to accompany the Rapture. Revelation 18.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 [NOTE: 1:53]

...While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction
...will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant
...woman, and they will not escape.

Are the Olympics a modern day "type" of the Tower of Babel
as in Genesis 11!!!!!!!????????

Calvin
Tammy:

THANKS MUCH!!!! AMAZING!!!!

These signs are REAL!!!

Mark (the Groxt) says the boot is Pleiades and we go during
the midst of a nuclear storm!!!! Which makes sense!!!

[WATCH from 9:00 to 10:50!!!]
End Time Investigation .. Nuclear war to accompany the Rapture. Revelation 18.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 [NOTE: 1:53]

...While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction
...will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant
...woman, and they will not escape.

Are the Olympics a modern day "type" of the Tower of Babel
as in Genesis 11!!!!!!!????????

Hmmm. That does leave one somthing to think about, doesn't it, Calvin!? Thanks.

Maranatha!
Tammy