Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July 14th = 196th (14 X 14) day of 2012; Venus Transit + 40; 14 = "deliverance"

Today, 7/14, is 14 prophetic (360 day) years plus 14 days
from Jesus' 2000th "earthly" birthday.

It is also the 196th (14 X 14) day of 2012.

14 = "DELIVERANCE; SALVATION"

FROM: Sat., Sept. 12, 1998 - Taurus' eye occulted by moon;
Jesus’ 2000th “Earthly” birthday..LINK..LINK
TO: Saturday, July 14, 2012
It is 5054 days
Or 722 weeks

360 (a "prophetic" year) X 14 = 5040
5040 + 14 = 5054

To: Saturday, July 14, 2012
It is 196 days
Or 28 (14 X 2) weeks
7/14 = 196th day of 2012
14 X 14 = 196
28 = "ETERNAL LIFE"
14 = "DELIVERANCE; SALVATION"

Regina wrote (under a post of mine) on March 18th:

...".....a darn weird thing happened to me early this morning.
...Twice I tried to heat water in the microwave and it stopped,
...showing 14 on the screen. I didn't punch in 14. All day I've
...been thinking why did it say 14 14. By the way, it worked fine
...after that no problem. 14's coming up out of nowhere."

Anyway, I wrote back and told her that 14 = Deliverance; Salvation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

from Sky and Telescope

During dawn on Saturday morning, the waning crescent Moon in the east poses to the upper right of Jupiter and lower right of the Pleiades, as shown at right.

Saturday, July 14

• During dawn Sunday morning, the waning crescent poses dramatically with Jupiter and Venus, as shown here for North America. Think photo opportunity!

The Moon actually occults Jupiter for most of Europe and parts of Asia; map and timetable. Jupiter disappears behind the Moon's sunlit limb.

Sunday, July 15

Now I'm NOT AT ALL sure what this ALL MEANS, but, today
through Monday is "inclusively" or "non-inclusively" 40 days
from the TRANSIT OF VENUS!!!

(inclusive)
TRANSIT OF VENUS
To: July 14-15, 2012 - DAY 40

(non-inclusive)
TRANSIT OF VENUS
PLUS 40 DAYS
To: July 15-16, 2012

40 = TRIALS; PROBATION; TESTINGS

TRANSIT OF VENUS

Often we're told about a particular astronomical event — eclipses and planet line-ups, for example — that happen only rarely. But Venus crossing the face of the Sun on June 5–6, 2012, takes "rare" to a new level. Don't miss next week's chance to see this, because you'll never have another chance in your lifetime.

June's celestial spectacle, called a transit of Venus, happens only four times every 243 years. However, the spacing between each occurrence is very uneven: it's 121½ years, then 8 years, then 105½ years, then 8 years again. The last transit occurred in June 2004 — and after this June's event there won't be another until December 2117.