Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Word From The Lord 6-17-12 posted on 5doves

POSTED ON 5 DOVES 7/9/12

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/sandyb79.htm

Word From The Lord 6-17-12

Watch. I say, to all who believe in Me and worship Me as their God. Watch and see what I do, for I am about to do something great in your world. Something that will cause those who have not trusted in Me to tremble with great fear, for they will not understand what I am doing, but for those who truly know Me and have accepted My Son as their Lord and Savior, they will have complete peace. They will know that it is their God who is at work. That it is He, who created the Heavens and the earth, that has caused this to come to pass. Be ready, for I am about to shake the earth upon which you live. I am about to cause things to happen in the Heavens and upon the earth that will defy human imagination and understanding.
Be ready, for what I do will come quickly and will not delay. Watch and see what I do, for it SHALL COME TO PASS, just as I say it will and very, very soon. The things that I am about to do shall be a sign that My return IS very near, and even AT THE DOOR. These things shall be a sign unto the Nations of the earth that they MUST REPENT, and turn from their wicked ways, so as to escape My coming final judgement. Just as in Noah's day, shall I judge the earth and mankind for sin and the evil that displeases Me so.
For those who have been patiently watching and waiting for My appearing, do not despair, for you shall not have to wait much longer. I am coming for you, to take you to the place that I have prepared for you and destined for you to go. Do not be discouraged, for that day is upon you and shall not delay. It is coming. It is coming, and you shall certainly see it come to pass. I know that many of you are weary and long to see Me face to face. You say, why hasn't He come for us as He promised long ago. I say to you that your wait is almost over, that what I have promised WILL come to pass very very soon. This is why I have commanded you to WATCH and be ready for My return at any moment.

Trust in Me now My people, for the race is almost over, and you are about to receive the great prize

that you have been longing for. Be patient for just a moment longer, and all of your dreams shall come to pass. Do not despair or fret, for I AM COMING FOR YOU, but for those who are not watching for Me and for those who haven't sought Me, they will soon see My righteous anger unleashed upon the earth and the only hope for them will be to cry out to Me and call upon My name.
My peace I leave with you, to rest upon you in this final hour before I come for you. Trust in Me with all of your hearts and leave all of your troubles at My feet. Then shall you know My complete Joy.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: A Word From The Lord 6-17-12 posted on 5doves

Thank YOU, JIMH!

I surely hope 'n' that Jesus IS coming SOON...sooner than we hoped.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Love this part:

For those who have been patiently watching and waiting for My appearing, do not despair, for you shall not have to wait much longer. I am coming for you, to take you to the place that I have prepared for you and destined for you to go. Do not be discouraged, for that day is upon you and shall not delay. It is coming. It is coming, and you shall certainly see it come to pass. I know that many of you are weary and long to see Me face to face. You say, why hasn't He come for us as He promised long ago. I say to you that your wait is almost over, that what I have promised WILL come to pass very very soon. This is why I have commanded you to WATCH and be ready for My return at any moment.

Oh let it be THIS WEEK!!!!!

Thank you so much JIMH for posting this word from the Lord!

I believe the Lord is speaking to His children, in this late hour!

Thanks be to God for encouraging His children, and for keeping us safe to this very day!

Each day passes, another day closer to the Lord's arrival and our departure!

Imminent Departure!

Maranatha!

Valerie