Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange Computer Message

I was visiting the different rapture and news sites this morning as always. Once, when I moved back to my Yahoo home page, for a moment I was thinking about which site to visit next when all these words appeared, superimposed over the pictures and print on the Yahoo home page. They were large white block lettering that didn't just flash but began writing out across and around the page very quickly. I can't remember all the words as it happened so fast. It was something like:

THE WAIT IS OVER! I'M COMING NOW, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME...

I looked at it, wondering what is this?, thinking it was one of those fancy ads that pop up on the page sometimes and then clicked to the next site. Then I wished I hadn't because it hit me what it was saying, especially the words, "I'm coming". Does anyone else have Yahoo as a homepage? Have you seen this and is it an ad for something? I have gone back to it several times now and haven't seen this message again.

It was very large- the print covered the whole screen in large block-style white letters and it printed across, then up and down and across again. Very odd and I so wish I had waited a little longer to see if it was an ad and if so, for what product. Weird, and puzzling little moment this morning.

Re: Strange Computer Message

I check my Yahoo account every day, and unfortunately I did not see this. WOW! How awesome is that! What a blessing to be able to witness that! God is so awesome in the way He sends His messages to us! WOW! Thanks for that Texas Sue! That made my day!

Thank YOU, T/Sue!!!

I totally agree w/Kristi. Now that's totally aaaawesooommme!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kristi and Tammy, just got home and saw your replies. Love all the dancing icons! When I saw that this morning I was still about half asleep and had not had coffee yet. I am still annoyed at myself for clicking out of that window so quick. When I signed on the internet just now I waited for all the news and ads on the homepage to load and waited to see if it would happen again so I could find out if it was an ad for a product. It didn't happen. So I am really scratching my head now and wondering, "Was that YOU God?" Hope so! If so, it is the first and only time that has happened.

TS - I think it was the Lord... kinda like a personal email just to you!!

JIMH
TS - I think it was the Lord... kinda like a personal email just to you!!

Oh my, JIMH do you really think so? I know I've never seen anything like it before. I have had some of the yahoo ads enlarge themselves into a big block on the page that you have to click on the 'closeX' to get rid of. I have never had a message print out in running large print, superimposed over the contents of the page and filling up the screen that way.

I have been asking the Lord for confirmation that He is coming soon. Never would have expected it to arrive in that form though. WOW

Email From: Jesus@Heaven.com
Email To: TexasSue@RFTH.com

Message: THE WAIT IS OVER! I'M COMING NOW, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME...

Love,
Jesus

JIMH
Email From: Jesus@Heaven.com
Email To: TexasSue@RFTH.com

Message: THE WAIT IS OVER! I'M COMING NOW, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME...

Love,
Jesus

I love the Message Sue, and I love the way JIMH, posted his reply...I believe it could very well be the Lord Jesus giving you this message. Didn't you mentioned the letters were written in white? Sure sounds to me you got a message from above!!! The bride's gown or apparel are usually "white"...!
It's Time to go home Sis, Jesus is Coming, NOW!

"Message: THE WAIT IS OVER! I'M COMING NOW, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME..."

Thanks be to God,
& thank you for sharing it with us!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Valerie, thanks so much for your confirmation also along with Jim, Kristi and Tammy. It was such an unexpected means of communication that it just took a while to grab hold of it. I have been given visions before and I have heard the Lord speak to me with that inside voice but never expected a computer printing out a word. God knows how to surprise us doesn't He? I will never forget that one. Just so ready to go as we all are and really hoping it is ASAP.

JIMH, I love the format! Thanks :)

Today when I got in the car to drive to work, the radio which I keep on an oldies station was playing, "The End Of The World" by Skeeter Davis. That got my attention right away.

THis is a secular station but has Christian DJ's and the morning guy has a friend in Dallas who gives a little 2-3 minute devotional every morning about 8:25 a.m. That came on next, followed by Elvis singing "Swing Down Sweet Chariot, stop and let me ride.." That got me to my destination as I live only about 5 minutes from my job. What a trip to work, with a reminder of the end of the world and singing about a chariot ride home of course! The signs keep coming! God is having some fun with us don't you think? We have gotta be really close!!! :)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

I think the Lord knows how very hard it is to watch for His return in this world.These people tend to be very faithful to Jesus Christ.He sees how tired we are and yes it is possibe that Jesus did give you a special message of encouragent Texas Sue.

The song has some bad theology if I can recall the words. I don't know what they were thinking when they wrote it but they were not Bible students.

It is so much easier to just go about life without a care.With the tribulation coming soon that mindset will not last. Jesus probably wanted to give you some hope or strength in your spirit.

Bob, thanks for your encouraging words. Hope and strength for the spirit is a vital necessity these days isn't it? I don't know how people are managing in this life who don't know Jesus. If I didn't have the blessed hope that Jesus will soon catch us up and take us with Him I could not live in these times. It gets worse daily and even that is a sign that we are going home soon. Thank God for that!