Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daryl: OBAMA TAKES OVER INTERNET / The dangers of churches operating "as is"!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

OBAMA TAKES OVER- THE INTERNET

++++++++++++++++++

In my opinion, churches NOT NOTICING ANYTHING are
in danger of actually KEEPING THE FLOCK UNWARNED!!!

In other words, they MAJOR on their smaller programs
or little things, but deny the signs. In this way, churches
can "herd" their people the way "they" want. If they don't
WANT prophecy, then, they talk about other things. It is
a form of "control". People "seem" happy to be there.
But, people can also "seem" happy to be at a ball game.

The United States is the country MOST polluted with this
"form" of ALWAYS "BEING" HAPPY / "GETTING OUR OWN WAY"!!!
As it says in Revelation 18, other nations have followed our lead!!!

Is "ALWAYS BEING HAPPY" or "GETTING OUR OWN WAY"
a TRUE SIGN of a Christian?

Revelation 18 (NIV)

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.

9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

23 The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The voice of bridegroom and bride
will never be heard in you again.
Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

Re: Daryl: OBAMA TAKES OVER INTERNET / The dangers of churches operating "as is"!

So Zero decrees that people must be connected to the government powers at all times for "communications", "safety and security".
Hmmm.
The spirit of antiChrist, the spirit of ungodliness says "I do not recognize the authority of the most high God or any religion. I am greater than these and I will do as I please. In fact, I will see to it that all people will be subject to me and then I will be the one who is most high on the earth"

I will. I am greater. You must submit.

Here is a decree from God to Satan. God has decreed and written that people shall love the Lord their God and Him only will they serve.
It is written that the beast and the false prophet WILL be cast into the lake of fire; you Satan WILL be bound for one thousand years; and at the end of the thousand years, you Satan WILL lose in battle to the Lord God Almighty Himself and the loyal armies of heaven.
This is the word of YHWH and it will stand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father, I pray to You that You would protect the babies and children of this generation from being tagged and scanned into this evil system.
Defend Jerusalem and the boundaries that You recognize for Israel, and so show Yourself mighty and glorified. Show Yourself mighty and alive and glorified so that the world will know You are real and submit to Your righteous rule and reject false gods and evil government.
Your kingdom come, Father, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
We are standing at the door and watching Father, please send Jesus, we ask you please in His name.

Re: Daryl: OBAMA TAKES OVER INTERNET / The dangers of churches operating "as is"!

AMEN 2 UR er, Regina!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

AMEN Calvin and Regina...on all of it!!!