Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YIPPEE!

Governor Perry is taking former first lady Nancy Reagan's slogan to a new battlefield - "JUST SAY NO!". Instead of a drug war it's a marxist war of socialized medicine and TEXAS is not bowing to or signing on for obamacare socialized medicine and marxist takeovers. Read it and rejoice. Several other states are taking the same course of action.

Now if we could just take the big step to go ahead and secede from the union...hmmm...., you know that Texas was originally an independent republic. Would be nice to try that again for whatever amount of time we have left here. Really believe the rapture could be any moment though and heaven is certainly out of reach of these destroyers of human rights.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Texas rejects key provisions of Obama's health law

(Reuters) - Governor Rick Perry said on Monday Texas will not implement an expansion of the Medicaid program or create a health insurance exchange, placing the state with the highest percentage of people without insurance outside key parts of President Barack Obama's signature law.

The announcement makes Texas the most populous state that has rejected the provisions. Some 6.2 million people are without health insurance in Texas, or 24.6 percent of the state population, the highest percentage in the nation. California has more people without insurance but a lower percentage.

Perry joined fellow Republican governors of Florida, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana in rejecting the two provisions of the law, according to americanhealthline.com. They hope that November elections will result in Republicans winning the White House and enough seats in Congress to repeal the law.

"I will not be party to socializing healthcare and bankrupting my state in direct contradiction to our Constitution and our founding principles of limited government," Perry said in a statement.

He sent a letter on Monday to U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius asking her to relay the message to Obama that Perry opposes the provisions "because both represent brazen intrusions into the sovereignty of our state."

read more at link

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/09/us-usa-health-texas-idUSBRE8680O220120709

Re: YIPPEE!

YIPEE! RIGHT ON SUE! GO GOVERNER PERRY!!!

I'm happy to hear this news about Texas!
Good news for all you Texans!

It's awesome to hear that other states in America are following suit as well to opt out!

People have to stand up for what little rights they have left in America!

Blessings in Jesus!

Valerie

It is probably a no-brainer that the very liberal east and west coast states are on the bandwagon for this power grab, but hopefully more states will follow the lead by Texas, Louisiana, Florida and the others who have stood up and declared their states' rights and are protecting their people. By the way, that statistic about the number of uninsured Texans - wondering how many of them are illegals who would be receiving free-no penalty healthcare at our expense?

O doesn't have any love lost for our Gov. Perry and vice-versa so I am sure he will be looking for ways to get even or make an example of the Lone Star State.

I hope that our Governor Fallin will follow suit! (She's the governor of Oklahoma.)

Zero hates our Grand Canyon state of Arizona, due to our stance on illegal aliens, too.

We too, will also bow out of his stupid idiotic so-called ZeroTax plan as well.

So T/Sue, you can count us in too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue

O doesn't have any love lost for our Gov. Perry and vice-versa so I am sure he will be looking for ways to get even or make an example of the Lone Star State.

You got that right. Guess who DIDN'T get one of the retired Space Shuttles?

Yep, you guessed it, Texas!! Home of NASA @ Houston. Very embarrassing. Thank you, Pres. Obama.