Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRAY!! PRAY!! PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!! Now is the time for boldness!!!

Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Without rest in the Lord watching can lead to weariness!! Ever tried watching something without doing something? This makes it easier for weariness to set in. All these dreams and prophecies, Biblical prophetic signposts point to our Lords return, then let's press the advantage!
I'll say it again, let us press the advantage and cry louder and more often. Our Heavenly Father loves us and cares for us. How more so if we are crying out for the return of Lord Jesus. These signs are for us as watchers so what are we doing with them? The people of this world are on the Titanic and the collision is imminent. We have seen the iceberg and need to cry out. We need to cry out in prayer!! Often and loud to our Father to send Lord Jesus. He's told us it's happening then let us all press the advantage!

Let's enlist in our Fathers commission and be bold Christians, not quiet and meek. That time is gone, if it ever was. We should be screaming,"IIIICCCCEBERRRGG!!!" We should be petitioning our Father to hasten the return of our Lord and Saviour as often and as loud as we can. We should be crying out in prayer, "Now Lord, now!!! We should be praying together, as the bride, often and loud and please our Father with our incessant cry. Don't be weary brothers. Press the advantage. Our Lord has won, petition our Father for the return of Lord Jesus immininently!

Tell people that you know that Lord Jesus is coming back. Say this and see where it takes you, "Did you know Lord Jesus is coming back?" Tell the paper boy, your colleagues, the checkout assistant. It gets easier after you say it the first time. Now is our time to be bold. Now is our time to act. Don't be passive and grow weary. Put some runs on the board. We are instructed to do this. Tell as many Christians as you know to pray for our Lords return and hasten His coming. Preach the name of Lord Jesus. The louder and more often the better. Now is the time to be bold!! The more of us that are, the sooner He'll come. The following scripture is confirmation, "Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?2 Peter 3:12 (KJV)
How do we hasten the coming of the Lord- through prayer and preaching. Get as many of the bride doing this as possible.

Your brother in Lord Jesus Christ
Damian

Re: PRAY!! PRAY!! PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!! Now is the time for boldness!!!

Amen Damian, A Big Amen to your Post!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

1 Thessalonians 5

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Day of the Lord

5 Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3 While they are saying, “ Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; 5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober. 7 For those who sleep do their sleeping at night, and those who get drunk get drunk at night. 8 But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.
Christian Conduct

12 But we request of you, brethren, that you appreciate those who diligently labor among you, and have charge over you in the Lord and give you instruction, 13 and that you esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Live in peace with one another. 14 We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people. 16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil.

23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

25 Brethren, pray for us.

26 Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss. 27 I adjure you by the Lord to have this letter read to all the brethren.

28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

HOLY SPIRIT BOLDNESS
David Feddes

Acts 4:1-20

You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses.Acts 1:8

"The righteous are as bold as a lion" (Proverbs 28:1). But Peter wasn't always bold. After Jesus was arrested, Peter pretended over and over to have no relationship with him. Even a lowly servant girl scared Peter so much that he would not say he knew Jesus.

Just a few months later, however, this same Peter boldly preached Christ to the very enemies who crucified Jesus. The same Peter? No, this was a new Peter, filled not with fear but "filled with the Holy Spirit" Acts 4:8.

Peter and John were unschooled, ordinary men, but they spoke with such boldness that the leaders who threatened them "were astonished, and they took note that these men had been with Jesus" (4:13). What those leaders didn't know was that Jesus was living in these men by the Holy Spirit.

Are you scared to be known as a Christian? Do you pretend not to know Jesus around friends, family, fellow workers, or people who might make things rough for you? Would even a harmless girl scare you into silence? If so, don't just try to be a bit braver; pray for a greater filling of the Spirit's power.

In the Spirit, you cannot help speaking about Jesus (4:20). You will be his witness and speak his words, even in scary situations. "Do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit" (Mark 13:11).

PRAYER--Dear Jesus, may I never be ashamed of you or afraid to speak for you. Fill me with the Holy Spirit's power, Lord, that I may have your boldness and speak your words. Amen.

http://www.ourwalkoffaith.com/articles/orange-county-church/holy-spirit-boldness.html