Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Psalm 83 Already in Motion

I was listening to an interview of Bill Salus by Gary Stearman as they were discussing Psalm 83. They mentioned the Psalm writer Asaph's prayer that God do unto Israel's enemies as unto the Midianites when a light bulb came on in my head. Here is the quote from Psalm 83:

9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:

10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.

11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

and here is the actual action against the Midianites in Judges 7:20-25:
(Color emphasis is mine)

20 And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the Lord, and of Gideon.

21 And they stood every man in his place round about the camp; and all the host ran, and cried, and fled.

22 And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and the Lord set every man's sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host: and the host fled to Beth****tah in Zererath, and to the border of Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath.

23 And the men of Israel gathered themselves together out of Naphtali, and out of Asher, and out of all Manasseh, and pursued after the Midianites.

24 And Gideon sent messengers throughout all mount Ephraim, saying, come down against the Midianites, and take before them the waters unto Bethbarah and Jordan. Then all the men of Ephraim gathered themselves together, and took the waters unto Bethbarah and Jordan.

25 And they took two princes of the Midianites, Oreb and Zeeb; and they slew Oreb upon the rock Oreb, and Zeeb they slew at the winepress of Zeeb, and pursued Midian, and brought the heads of Oreb and Zeeb to Gideon on the other side Jordan.

DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED? The panic caused by the sudden lights around them and the sound of breaking pottery, which actually gave the sound of hundreds of swords pulled from their sheaths, caused the MIDIANITES TO KILL EACH OTHER!!! Do you see any similarity between this episode and the "ARAB SPRING"? Isn't this an answer to Asaph's prayer? Israel's enemies are destroying each other. Psalm 83 is actually playing out now and during the past year right before our eyes.

We live in a most remarkable era my friends. We have front row seats in the theater of BIBLE PROPHECY BEING MANIFESTED RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. This IS THE GENERATION that is seeing what the prophets and all the heroes of Hebrewss 11, and all the righteous longed to witness. God has given us the great privilege of seeing HIS WORDS COMING TO PASS IN OUR LIFETIMES. I am amazed and in awe of our GREAT GOD - El Gibor, the MIGHTY GOD, and Jehovah Shammah, THE LORD WHO IS THERE - in our midst. Enjoy this beautiful day of worship, may be our going home day, but if not we watch. It is soon.