Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russian Nuclear Bombers in US Airspace

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://freebeacon.com/putins-july-4th-message/

Two Russian strategic nuclear bombers entered the U.S. air defense zone near the Pacific coast on Wednesday and were met by U.S. interceptor jets, defense officials told the Free Beacon.

It was the second time Moscow dispatched nuclear-capable bombers into the 200-mile zone surrounding U.S. territory in the past two weeks.

Unbelievable that these were not shot down! Things are looking more Grim by the hour.

Maranatha!

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers in US Airspace

That was on Wednesday, July 4th - our Independence Day holiday. Looks like they were sending us a very obvious message. Not looking good. Guess our pResident shouldn't have been so unfriendly to Mr. Putin in Mexico at the summit talks. Bad manners breeds bad company.

Our leaders have absolutely NO COMMON SENSE anymore..

What does the Bible state, "they turn a lie into a truth, and make the truth into a lie."

That's how they are living their lives, a BIG LIE..

But remember you and I will be with Jesus very soon..

Joseph

Philip & everyone,

This is so ominous knowing that this is happening at present,and only those whom are watching, are aware of the Season we're in and what horrific events are to take place in the near future. I didn't hear and most likely most of you also haven't heard, about this on the TV or Radio media ...! Thank God, we Jesus watchers are vigilant in our watch, and nothing gets by us without at least being noticed by the Bride.

If there was ever a time to trust God to get us out of here alive, at the Rapture, this is it.

Fear not, for God is with us, and watching over His Bride! We are protected under His wing!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Philip & everyone,

This is so ominous knowing that this is happening at present,and only those whom are watching, are aware of the Season we're in and what horrific events are to take place in the near future. I didn't hear and most likely most of you also haven't heard, about this on the TV or Radio media ...! Thank God, we Jesus watchers are vigilant in our watch, and nothing gets by us without at least being noticed by the Bride.

If there was ever a time to trust God to get us out of here alive, at the Rapture, this is it.

Fear not, for God is with us, and watching over His Bride! We are protected under His wing!

Maranatha!

Valerie

He, Jesus, most certainly is doing just that, Val!!!

Please read my Has Jesus been waking you up lately? thread. OK!? He knows that I'm truly looking forward to His horn blast, AND for His ultimate wake-up call to His--"COME UP HEITHER!!!" He knows that we're ALL looking forward to hearing THAT call.

Maranatha!
Tammy