Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS.

Received this in my email box thanks Diane G.
---------------------------------------

An End-of-life ORDER?????

Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify
which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

I hope and pray we will NOT BE HERE when this goes into effect!!!!! I do believe we will be gone!

Diane

----- Forwarded:

I actually looked these up!! Its really ALL THERE !!!

At age 76 when you most need it, you are not eligible for cancer
treatment

see page 272

What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare
bill was passed. Remember she said, "pass it and then read
it!!." Here it is!

Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number

THE CARE BILL HB 3200

JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.

Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the
most egregious pages
of HB3200

Please read this........ especially
the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:

Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to
all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an
individual's bank account and will have the authority to make
electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the
government) for all union members, union retirees and for
community organizations (such as the Association
of Community Organizations for Reform Now -
ACORN).

Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section
will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their
right mind come up with that?)

Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same
regardless of specialty, and the government will set all
doctors' fees.

Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care
according to the patient's age.

Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on
hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an
exception.

Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care
planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be
required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five
years. (Death counseling..)

Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify
which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to
members of Congress. Members of Congress are already
exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded
private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on
our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick
'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."

- Honorable
David Kithil of Marble Falls, Texas

give you the ammo you need to support your opposition to
Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.

Re: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS.

... Wow! Like you said Val..Hope and pray we are not here for this..

Oh my God! reading this we are already headed for the tribulation and the persecution.

I can't believe having to tell someone to attend an "end of life planning" or something like that. How horrible it must feel to go to something like that, how humiliating and very depressing. How can they decide when to end someone's life and not to treat someone? They have a lot to answer for when they appear before God. who are they challenging or mocking here?

Your right Valerie, I don't like it! But it doesn't surprise me
*that Congress has written themselves an exemption as
their history is to put burdens on others that they themselves cannot bear. can you say inside trading information?

*the end of life planning and doctors designated for end of life orders. This has been in the works in baby steps for years. There is wisdom in planning what we can if we know we have limits (like finding a place to live without stairs if necessary). If someone has a terminal illness, there is wisdom in getting affairs in order and talking about things such as staying at home as long as possible if that is what a person prefers. However, there has been a push for euthanasia for years.
Watch, someone in authority either in government, family, or medicine will say "We can't afford to help you" and then the final solution will become eliminating those pesky elders or sick members of the family instead of walking the path of aging or illness with them, loving them along the way.

I don't want to see this. I don't want to see the America I grew up in turn into a remake of Nazi control or become a country where life is as cheap as it is in other countries that I won't name.

America has chosen the path of death. The only way out of this is for Americans, individuals, to cry out to God and His Son Jesus as Ninevah did. American individuals need to stop, change the direction of their own lives to obey God rather than men.
Repent America, do not go along with abortion and euthanasia death plans. Love our families and neighbors. Come to Jesus and ask Him to be your savior. Refuse antiChrist. Refuse the mark when it comes. Plan for eternal life with the godly family in heaven. Please America, throw these wicked laws and wicked leaders out of office.

Congress, make this right and get rid of enshrining death in the law.