Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wherefore art thou, Mark W.!?

WE miss your presence, as well as your Pastor J.D. Faraq videos too.

Hope all is OK with you in Hawaii!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Wherefore art thou, Mark W.!?

Mark, are you in Hawaii?? Don't tell me, let me guess...you're looking for the birth certificate?!?

On a more serious note, touch base with us so we know you are okay. Now if you have been raptured, and we are still here........UH OH!

Whoops, I have slipped back into silliness. Sorry about that!

We miss you brother in Christ! Hope to hear from you soon.

That's pretty good, I liked that!!!! The thought of being Raptured (most preferable) OR being in Hawaii (less preferable but a good 2nd choice) anyway. Nope...I'm still in Texas just like, Sue.

J.D. has been on a 2 week vacation. He didn't say where he was going but I bet it wasn't far. What a dilemma for a guy that lives in Hawaii!! I'm guessing that he will be back in the pulpit this Sunday. I hope so anyway!!! Bet he has some good material having gone this long without teaching on Bible Prophecy.

Sue, if I was in Hawaii, I'd be down on the beach. I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time looking for something that MOST everybody knows doesn't exist (and you did to, you kidder you...LOL). Have you heard the latest about the "forged" birth certificate and the fact that Obama is listed as a "Black American?" That language didn't exist back then. If you were Black in the early 60's you were listed as a "Negro."

Anyway, thanks everybody for your concern (and I did get a pretty good laugh when I saw this) but we have been pretty busy for these last several weeks and will continue to be so until up in Sept. Hopefully, J.D. will have a new update this Sunday evening and I will look forward to posting it.

Keep looking up!!!! We are CLOSE!!!!

Mark W., it's wonderful to hear from you again, and that you're A-OK too. I didn't know that you, like T/Sue, am also a Texan as well.

I just thought, that since you've been putting J.D.'s videos on RFTH...I thought you lived in Hawaii. Thank you for straightening out about you're true location.

I totally agree with you there, re: what all J.D. must have to share with us, when it comes to his Bible Prophecy. I can't wait for him to return to the pulpit!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy