Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Must see NWO video review. Their plan is revealed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2k1tXh6meEg

This is a video review of another video done by the NWO to show what their plan is. As many of you know, the NWO in their black magic belief system think they gain power over you by telling you the plan. This is an EXCELLENT review done by a fellow Christian who thinks a sudden destruction and rapture at the same time is quite possible. The sudden destruction being used to explain the rapture. There is also reference to the corruption of our DNA, along the lines of Jonathon Kleck's work.

Re: Must see NWO video review. Their plan is revealed.

I think it's questionable who he says Jesus is in the video, that part is probably worthy of discussion.

The 2012 Olympics opens on the 9th of Av, Could we see a sudden destruction and rapture event at the same time?
there's lots of chat on the web about a false flag event planned for the olympics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D5nGJ26E1c&feature=channel&list=UL

This one is good too. A review of a Katy Perry video that has obvious Illuminati symbols. It's so obvious now, so obvious that time must be short.

Oh my Goodness,

Steve O and Clay, that NWO video was creepy and disturbing on so many levels. I am sitting here speechless and totally creeped out! WOW!

Post script: Do you guys agree on this mans analysis of the video? I am not sure I agree on his interpretation.

Keep in mind that on the Pet Goat II video, it's done by the NWO, so they are going to put their slant on things. I'm saying the Pet Goat II video is done by the NWO, the intrpretation video is done by a Christian

By the way, Bush was reading the Pet Goat book in that school the morning of 9/11, you can see his reaction is very odd on newsreels you can view on youtube ( he looks very guilty ) when he is told of the plane crashes. So, what they are telling you is Pet Goat I was their false flag 9/11 event that brought about the massive control we have today, and Pet Goat II, in the video, is false flag event number two to usher in the tribulation.

Jesus riding in the boat with the egyptian head on the boat, in a trance speaking to us, with a third eye, with an upside down pyramid on his chest. I don't think he will return that way, but it's important to note they acknowledge he is coming in a rapture to get us. we are the fish jumping in the boat.

The Katy Perry video she is refusing the ring, so she is refusing to be a bride of Christ. Why even mention Jesus unless they know they have to deal with it when he raptures us. They want to spin it their way to say it's better to refuse the offer of grace.

These are good videos, sometimes disturbing, to watch to understand what they have planned, and also it encourages me as a Christian to see they acknowledge Jesus is coming.