Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In Memory of the Late, Once Great America

So sad that America didn't make it to its birthday on July 4th this year. Struck down on June 28th, by the complicity, underhandedness and knavery of the supremes, the prez and the congress, all in the pockets of the intl PTB. We have been sold out and fatally wounded, Constitution in shreds and the Bill of Rights wiped out.

I guess we have seen the signs of the sickness that were overtaking us for many years, and especially in 2008 when the stupidity, greed and godlessness of the majority of our population manifested in a fateful decision to send in the one who would fire the final fatal shots.

I was always fiercely patriotic and politcally involved, an election clerk and then a judge in our county for over 19 years. This included a guest bedroom decorated with American flag colors and items, and one of my three Christmas trees in red, white and blue - all American from top to the bunting for a tree skirt.

On my mother's side through both her parents we have two ancestors who signed the Mayflower Compact - America's covenant with God in the founding of this nation. We are directly related to 7 signers of the Declaration of Independence including John Hancock, 6 first ladies, 5 presidents. My maternal grandmother's dad's family were living in America from the 1670's before the revolution and fought with the Virginia patriots against the British. My ancestors helped win freedom and settle the country so understandably this is a sad day for me and my family. My heart is broken to see America ransacked, destroyed, stripped. America, R.I.P.

My first allegiance is to heavenly Jerusalem and my God and King there. But I loved America and what she stood for and what it once meant to those in the world who hoped for a chance to live here, to enjoy its freedoms. I love that more money and more missionaries have gone from this nation around the world to gather the lost to Jesus than from any other. I love that the Jewish people could live here in safety, and worship freely and that our President Truman was the first to declare Israel a nation. So No disparaging remarks about her today please. Let's look back lovingly at what once was and thank God for America and all it stood for before it was hijacked by the devil's crowd.

Here is James Cagney in a medley of songs written by the great George M. Cohan - a Jewish brother, and one of the best music writers ever. He loved America too.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

YANKEE DOODLE MEDLEY

"GOD BLESS AMERICA" written by IRVING BERLIN, a Jew whose family fled Russia to freedom here and who loved America:

Re: In Memory of the Late, Once Great America

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

RED SKELTON - PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE

JOHN WAYNE - "AMERICA - WHY I LOVE HER"

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

PAUL HARVEY - "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SIGNERS OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE"

CHARLIE DANIELS - MY BEAUTIFUL AMERICA

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

THE STORY BEHIND THE NATIONAL ANTHEM, THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER, Francis Scott Key

SONG OF FREEDOM, From "Holiday Inn" by Bing Crosby

There is no embed code so here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V0l3MmKP44k

The 4th is over for this year; however, I want to add one more song and one more prayer for God to bless America again on behalf of all those who live here that belong to Jesus , and in remembrance of all the prayers that have gone up on behalf of this nation.

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

"GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN", written and sung by Bobby Bare, with Loretta Lynn on the Wilburn Brothers show. Looks like this could have been done in the 1970's. How much more relevant is this song today.

I fear it's far too late, now, for our country to be blessed once more. Sad to say, America has nothing to look forward to, now, but death. Our only hope is that God will Rapture us before He pours out a catastrophic judgment upon our nation.