Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Andy Griffith died today

Legendary television actor Andy Griffith dead at 86

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/03/legendary-television-actor-andy-griffith-dead-at-86-report-says/#ixzz1zaK3fZTk

The Andy Griffith Show (S2E11) - The Pickle Story

The Andy Griffith Show: The Darlings Are Coming

here is my playlist of 32 episodes
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL039889591E666505

Re: Andy Griffith died today

I saw that on the Internet this morning. He wasn't just a good actor, he was a good man, too. And that's a rare combination in Hollywood anymore.

Thank YOU, JIMH, 4 posting these The Andy Griffith Show videos on two segments of Andy's show.

It seems as if you beat me to the announcing his passing @ age 89. I also have two of his gospel songs CDs as well. Speaking of which--I'll always remember him singing--"The Little Brown Church In The Wildwood" in an episode of his sitcom.

I also meant Andy (& Ronny Howard) inperson on his TAGS location site set, when my Mom stood by as a location nurse. He was really nice to me.

I later saw Ronny alot walking around the Paramount Studio lot, at the time his Happy Days sitcom was made there.

I just know that we'll get to meet Andy in heaven, when we are Raptured.

See ya' soon, Andy!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Jimh, I loved this show and Matlock. Thanks so much for posting the videos. "Aunt Bea's Pickles" is one of my all time fav episodes. I also get a big laugh out of "Aunt Bea's Medicine Man", and the one about the three escaped female convicts who capture Floyd and Barney in the woods. One of the cutest is one of the first espisodes where Aunt Bea comes to live with Andy and Opie when the live-in caretaker gets married. Opie tries to run Aunt Bea off and then when Bea tries to leave he wants her to stay. It is so sweet. What a wonderful, clean family show and it is so refresing next to the trash on the air today.

He was a good person and actor. I think his real skills came out in his later show Matlock.He was a confident gentle man. I also have a feeling he was a true Believer in Jesus Christ.I can't be sure on that but my gut is telling me he is in heaven.

I was just a child when "The Andy Griffith Show" aired, so I remember it well. I also remember its spinoff, "Gomer Pyle, USMC."

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

ANDY GRIFFITH - "GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU"

ANDY GRIFFITH - "MAYBERRY THEME SONG"

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"SALTY DOG BLUES" Missing scene from "The Darlings Are Coming"

The Darlings - Andy Griffith Show: "Dooley"

ERNEST T BASS GETS AN EDUCATION