Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kimberly's "pulsating stars" seen 7/3/08 from "Elliot Hong re: "Possibility of Independence Day?"

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

Below is a small portion of Kimberly's:

Kimberly (2 July 2012)
"Elliot Hong re: "A Possibility of The Independence Day?""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliot Hong and Doves:

Regarding your letter: "A Possibility of The Independence Day?"

I've wanted to share something on 5 Doves for sometime now, but I had misplaced some of my notes. I could remember the day and the event, but I wasn't sure if it happened in 2008 or 2009. After reading your letter, I looked for them again and this time I found them. This happened on Thursday July 3, 2008. It was the 30th of Sivan on the Jewish calendar. It was also Rosh Chodesh Tammuz. This was the year 5768 on the Jewish calendar and it was also a Jewish leap year.

Four years ago, my husband and I were spending the week, at our camp house. My stepdaughter and stepson were both there with their children. My stepdaughter needed something from her car. It was after dark (around 9:00 pm) so I walked outside with her. I looked up at the sky and noticed something. I've never seen anything like this happen before or since. All of the stars, and I mean all of them, were pulsating in unison. I called her attention to it and we watched this phenomenon for 10 or 15 minutes. Then she went inside and got her brother to come out and watch (my husband didn't get to see it...he was taking a shower). We stood there talking, trying to figure out what was going on for another 15 or 20 minutes. Neither of them had ever seen anything like this either. The phenomenon finally stopped and the stars began to act normal again, so we went inside. We all agreed that it was either some weird disturbance in the atmosphere that caused this or, that it was a sign that something was happening in Heaven. I believe it was a sign. Could the following verses describe what we witnessed?

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Psalm 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week, I made a special trip to drive and look at the
heavenly "vertical" line up of "4" witnesses in heaven.

Aldebaran - the "bull's" eye (signifying God IS watching)
Venus - the bright, morning star representing Jesus
Jupiter - the "King" planet
Pleiades - the congregation of the judge or ruler / 7 churches

Something I did NOT mention was what I saw concerning
the Bull's Eye of Taurus or Aldebaran!!!

Each of 2 mornings I thought it "interesting" that an airplane
was in the place of Aldebaran. In other words, I could see
flashing / pulsating lights of red, green, and white, therefore
I "knew" it must be a FAAAR AWAY AIRPLANE because the
lights stayed in one place.

When I saw this from Kimberly about stars PULSATING,
I googled and found this:

Aldebaran Star ??-- Green, Blue, White,Red colors flashing..seen with naked eye

Hello folks..

The last couple of nights I have been looking towards Orion's belt and noticing that the aldebaran star is flashing different colors like blue, green,white and red. With all thought it was a UFO but it shows up in the same place every nite and doesn't move.

So, the GREEN, RED, AND WHITE LIGHTS that I was seeing
was "actually" Aldebaran, THE ANGRY BULL'S EYE flashing
at the bottom of all of these stars which seemed to produce
a story for us in the heavens about a coming "King"!!! AND,
this was being done AT THE BEGINNING OF OUR 7th MONTH!!!!

Psalm 96 (KJV)
11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad;
let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein:
then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13 Before the Lord: for he cometh,
for he cometh to judge the earth:
he shall judge the world with righteousness,
and the people with his truth.

Aldebaran is Taurus' eye which is on Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taurus (The Bull); Messiah, the coming Judge of all the earth

The picture is that of a Bull rushing forward with mighty
energy and fierce wrath, his horns set so as to push his
enemies, and pierce them through and destroy them.

Zechariah 2:8 (KJV)
For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath
he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for
he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Interesting in that Kimberly saw this "4" EXACT years ago
and the number "4" means "EARTH; DOOR"!!!!

...Revelation 4:1
...After this I looked, and there before me was a
...door standing open in heaven.
...And the voice I had first heard speaking to me
...like a trumpet said,

......"COME UP HERE, and I will show you what must
......take place after this."

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin