Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UFO Deception too Great?

Hello Everyone,

I am very worried or sad about something, I was looking at some of the posts calvin put up on possible alien invasion. Then on you tube I watched the following video 2012 the year of our first contact . Guys if this is the great deception,the one the bible speaks of. If this is what Satan has had cooked up all these years to deceive humanity, that we are part alien or engineered by aliens, that they are our Gods or something. Along with whatever flashy illusions he conjures up like huge UFO ships. Well, I must say, that it is a pretty huge and crafty deception indeed!

Guys the lie will be to huge and all too convincing, based on things like mayan prophecies and ancient ruins and all that, besides they have indoctrinated everyone to believe anyway, via all the movies and shows. Also the UfO phenomena has gained some credibility during these last few years, what before was seen taboo and fringe is now more acceptable. I have a brother that has been out of the faith for years now, and he is captivated by the whole UFO thing. As more and more so called evidence surfaces and reports are given on mainstream news. When new UFO video surfaces or they give some documentary on the history channel on ancient aliens, he is swayed by their arguments. I have told him various times that I believe these are demons, and I have pointed him to the Genesis account. There are times he agrees with me but then later he is again persuaded that maybe these are real aliens. He argues that demons wouldn't be flying around in real ships. he is always wavering on the subject, he reminds me very much of a show I used to love watching in the 90s called the X-files. There was a poster in agent Mulder's office on the show that said "I want to believe" with a picture of a spacecraft on it. I think this sums up my brother right now. He wants to believe.
That being said, this is coming from a person that was Christian and Knew the bible, he still knows the word, he still believes in Jesus. Yet, he allowing himself to be deceived on this matter. What of the people who don't have God as a foundation? Also I think the implications of such a deception won't just be for the unsaved, but lots of Christians don't want to hear the topic of UFOs, so they will be caught completely by surprise at such a disclosure. Although I imagine that for the elects sake God will allow us not to be here for such a spectacle.
Its just when I hear all these things, I think to myself wow!! so many will be deceived. I know there will always be a remnant, But can you imagine how scary it will be here for everyone. Also I have been wanting to approach my family members with these deeper topics, as in the mark of the beast, Antichrist, Rapture, Great deception , what may take place in the next few years. A lot of people in my family have already been presented with the gospel and they have rejected it, Therefore I think it only fare to tell them what they can expect if they want to continue on this road. But how to even begin describing such things? Honestly it sounds like a science fiction movie. I know you are not to give meat, when they are only ready for milk, but there is no time to feed them milk, especially since they have not accepted the plain gospel yet. I really would like to hear everyones thoughts on this, humor me just for the sake of conversation

Re: UFO Deception too Great?

Also check out this video UFO Disclosure

Hey Lucy, this particular topic is something the Lord thrust me into all last year, with all my research and prayer culminating in this final YouTube video that I can only give credit to God for allowing me to complete.

It sounds like this video would be most pertinent to counter what the "Ancient Aliens" documentaries have been selling to your brother, I approach the topic looking strictly at the Scriptures and by exposing the agenda found in TV and Film about the aliens being our potential 'saviors' with the specific intent to destroy Christianity...

Strong's Concordance Alternative to Daniel 9:27,
"And on the “wing of a flying army”, especially “detestable disgusting things” shall “astonish, devastate and stupefy”.

The Great & Terrible Day of the LORD; Ushering in the New World Order

This New World Order that is about to rear it's ugly head will use whatever crisis they can to plug in the Beast system, what better way to devastate and unite the world at the same time than with an alien invasion. God often used foreign strong armies to judge Israel, I believe He will have to use an off-planet supernatural army to judge the entire planet during the Great Tribulation
(The Joel 2 / Revelation 9 Locust Army).

I pray that it blesses you and your brother Lucy, please write to me if you have any questions or thoughts to share

eudaly.clay@gmail.com

In Christ,
Clay

Clay,

I thank you very much for your response and your video it was very informative and very well presented. On the video at about 13:43 you mentioned that when you thought of these things, it made you sad because you realize how scary it will be for those that will be left behind. That is how I feel now, and what i was trying to describe when I first posted on the topic. I always wondered how the UFO phenomenon related to the end times, you gave very good plausible scenarios and Interpretations of what the scriptures may be alluding to. Anyway your video inspired me to read up on the book of Joel again. I usually find old testament writings very difficult to understand, mostly because sometimes they jump back in forth between prophecies that will take place in their time and prophecies that will take place in our time. As for my brother I will pass on the information you shared on this video with him. Again Thank you for posting.

God bless,
Lucy

The good news is, Lucy, the deception won't be any greater than God's ability to control it. According to Revelation 7:9-17, a numberless multitude all over the world will come to faith in Christ during the Tribulation. Sad to say, the vast majority of the Tribulation believers will die as martyrs, but a minority will survive to repopulate the Millennial Kingdom. So God will open the eyes of quite a few people even during the Tribulation; not everyone will be hopelessly deceived, thank the Lord.

Kathy G.