Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shocking videos about RFID chips

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A commercial about getting an RFID chip from 2010:
I dont know if this was a real commercial, but I imagine that O would use commercial tactics like this to get people chipped.

The first family (the Jacob family) to receive the verichip in 2007:
A doctor merely explains that the chip will be implant in the RIGHT SIDE of a person's body, specifically the right arm (which is connected to the right hand!!!). The doctor also does a demonstration of how the chip will be implemented.

Touching basis on the RFID chips:

Re: Shocking videos about RFID chips

I don't think this is the mark of the beast. If I am not mistaken, people will be aware of what they are doing when they are taking the real mark and either decide to reject the antichrist or accept him.

I think Jack Van Impe ( or another Bible scholar) said that when the real mark is out there, people would be aware of what they are signing up for. it's not going to be some chip for medical or some other purposes that people would accept without having a clue as to what it really is and end up losing their salvation.

Anyway, it is a powerful video and people are being prepared to accept things like that and get desensitized to it.

Whether it is the real mark or not, it is an invasion of the physical body, which for the Christian is the temple of the Holy Spirit. No one is embedding anything in this body for any reason at any time. It is equivalent, in my opinion, to the tattoos that were put on the arms of the concentration camp prisoners. A way to tag and track them like they were so much baggage. It is dehumanizing and an absolute insult to the dignity of those created in God's image. That applies to everyone who is fully human, saved or not. It is devilish and diabolical and anyone with a brain should run from such a scheme.

heidi
I think Jack Van Impe ( or another Bible scholar) said that when the real mark is out there, people would be aware of what they are signing up for. it's not going to be some chip for medical or some other purposes that people would accept without having a clue as to what it really is and end up losing their salvation.

Interesting. Ive never heard about that before. Either way, I don't any type of chip - especially a tracking chip - going inside of me.

Whether a person is religious or not, or a Christian or not, almost every person in the developed world has heard the term "Mark of the Beast" "666" "In your hand or forehead". Even if they've never picked up a Bible in their life and with the programs that have been run on the History channel since 2008, this is well known to people.

Christian's especially should know what their Bible says. By voluntarily taking this you ARE choosing the Adversary over the Lord.

Say what you will, everyone must make a CHOICE.

It will be the Mark when it is required to buy or sell. You will be pledging allegiance to the Beast's System by making the CHOICE to take this. You will have the CHOICE to not take it and be rounded up into FEMA camps and die at the hands of evil men, but herein lies the patience of the (Tribulation) Saints.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

It is dehumanizing, agreed. tagged and followed like a herd of beef. It's a way of knowing where people are, not just knowing some medical info in emergencies. The tracking is a set up for future uses.
In the title of the bill, it says for other purposes
That is too vague. What other purpose than healthcare? Whatever is decreed. The office of president has far too much power now and the congress has not even read this bill that it passed.
Pray please with me for the safety of Sheriff Arpaio as he seems to be the only law officer willing to get to the bottom of whether someone should be in office. If office time was illegitimate, then all passed comes into question. This is one of the biggest crisis questions in American history.

I hope we are outta here before this requirement takes effect. I plan on saying NO to it if we are still here.
The Spirit and the Bride are saying come back Yeshua.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Surprise- the healthcare board has a clause in the bill so that they can be given gifts.
Birthday gifts? Christmas gifts? Influence for gifts?
Services as gifts to the board? Property as gifts to the board?

INDEPENDENT MEDICARE ADVISORY BOARD 23 ‘‘SEC. 1899A. (a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established an independent board to be known as the ‘Independent Medicare Advisory Board’

Under (i) Powers of the Board

16 "(5) GIFTS.—The Board may accept, use, and
17 dispose of gifts or donations of services or property.

Some sections look like gifts cannot be accepted, but here it looks like they can. Another unknown about this bill.

Come back Lord, come back

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jack Van Impe-Global ID:666

Go to 1:00 minutes talks about the 666, AC., etc.

Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe give you the biblical insight and wisdom you require in order to read the truth contained in today's news - that is filled with Bible prophecy and signs of the coming latter days! In this video teaching get immediate answers to intriguing questions such as:

-Is the one-world government almost here?
-Will it produce a global ID system?
-Does that technology exist today?
-Will a global dictator and religious leader demand that this ID mark be taken - perhaps in the very near future?
-Is Brussels, Belgium the home to TWO sinister organizations with a role to play in latter days prophecy?
-And Many More!

Heidi, I have to agree with Sarah, and Philip. I never heard Dr. Jack Van Impe, say that people would take the mark and not know what they were taking. Most people have heard of the Mark of the Beast, Armageddon, etc., even if they are Christians. ID mark, that will contain all information on people. BHO, healthcare mark, is said it could be a RFID chip, tattoo..(karagma) means Mark. A mark of short that will be put in the right hand or forehead.
The Health O care, that is mandatory, wants your ID on it as well as your bank account, therefore, it's considered a ID mark. The AC is a dictator, and he has already dicated that it is mandatory to take the ID mark

Regina, I believe, that just like we can control things through a chip in computers, cell phones, etc., so shall the A.C. will be able to control those whom have taken Mark!

I put this video above up, and I'm listening to it as I write. Will add, if by chance there is something new, that perhaps I haven't heard as yet.

The RFID, chip has a barcode with there are three places marked as 6 6 6. I believe Philip wrote a great article on codex, etc.

Maranatha!

Valerie