Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Was the DC Derecho a message to the watching church?

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

"ONLY" the "foolish" watchmen (NOT REALLY a "part" of
the "Attractive Church") would DREAM that a great nation
like America could ever be equated with the wicked one
mentioned in Revelation 18!!! The "Attractive" Church knows
that this should NOT BE MENTIONED because the "Attractive"
Church thinks that "change" is NOT mandatory!!!!

I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

“‘Come out of her, my people,’

The reason I ask this question is:

A. The DC Derecho hit as the 6th month was ending.

6 = Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin; Evils of Satan

B. The DC Derecho hit on the 29th:

29 = Departure

C. Noah "got on board" in his 600th (6 X 100) year:

100 = Election; Children of the promise

Genesis 7 (NIV)
1 The Lord then said to Noah,
“Go into the ark, you and your whole family,
because I have found you righteous in this generation.

6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters
came on the earth.

LIKE AN "ARROW" this "DC Derecho" attacked the "heart"
of this mighty nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 2012 North American derecho

Published on Jul 1, 2012 by Legend813a

The June 2012 Mid-Atlantic and Midwest derecho was an intense progressive derecho that tracked across a large section of the Midwestern United States and across the central Appalachians into the Mid-Atlantic States on the afternoon and evening of June 29, 2012 and into the early morning of June 30. It resulted in at least 12 deaths, widespread damage and millions of power outages across the entire affected region.

DC Derecho June 29 Part 1

NOTE "rainbow" awning of DC bar

Triple-digit temps as millions suffer storm power outages
Air-conditioning out to 1.5 million D.C. homes, businesses; 15 deaths tied to storms, heat

Psalm 96 (NIV)
13 Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes,
he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world in righteousness
and the peoples in his faithfulness.

Revelation 18 (NIV)
8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Revelation 3 (NIV)
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Revelation 18 (NIV)

Lament Over Fallen Babylon

18 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2 With a mighty voice he shouted:

“‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’
She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.
3 For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6 Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
7 Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;
I will never mourn.’
8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

Re: Was the DC Derecho a message to the watching church?

Calvin, at Bill Koenig's website - www.watch.org, he has this definition up for "Derecho":

Fair Use for information and discussion purposes

Dericho in Spanish: right, justice, law, equity, honest
Could Washington's brunt of the 'super dericho' be connected to the Supreme Court's Thursday decision?

Re: Was the DC Derecho a message to the watching church?

Texas Sue
Calvin, at Bill Koenig's website - www.watch.org, he has this definition up for "Derecho":

Fair Use for information and discussion purposes

Dericho in Spanish: right, justice, law, equity, honest
Could Washington's brunt of the 'super dericho' be connected to the Supreme Court's Thursday decision?

T/Sue & Calvin, I thought that too. So now I ask you both... just how ironic is that!?

Btw, Zero & his disciples are in complete denial that their sorry lame excuse for a Zerocare (now it's called--Obamatax) are still more sneaky taxes... still claiming that it's a penality bill. It's like someone I heard refer to it thisaway... "If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks(sp.?) like a duck? It's a duck!!!"

Maranatha!
Tammy

Maranatha!
Tammy