Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Approaching Nearness of the Rapture

Most all have been experiencing that expectation that we are very near the rapture of the body of Christ. There have been several children's dreams of Jesus return being near. Some Christians accept that God, according to Joel and Acts, is pouring out His Spirit and giving dreams, visions and prophetic words to His own about what is happening around us and what is to come. Some do not. Whether or not you accept that has nothing to do with your salvation and eternal life, so if you do fine, if not fine.

For those who do, I have just posted a very important word received today July 1, 2012, from Barbara and Dan. They had a strong word on June 23rd entitled, "First Announcement - The Day of the Lord Is At Hand." I have had a very strong hunch that they had another important word coming and it did today - "The Bridegroom Returns". Here is the link to the word in the Dreams, Visions forum. As always exercise your God-given discernment.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1230318&cmd=show

The rapture has never felt closer to me than it does this week. We have so much to look forward to everyone. Time to put on our dancing shoes!!!

Part of the word I have linked includes this:

"The order of events has begun, that which has started cannot be stopped......the talley is near complete, the corrupt one awaits to assume his throne."

Re: Approaching Nearness of the Rapture

Thank YOU, T/Sue!!! I needed that...this fantabulous news.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen Sue, & Tammy,

Let us all rejoice the approaching nearness of the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie