Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pentagon Source Alludes to MARTIAL LAW Around July 1st 2012

I just came across this article tonight, if this is true then its too late for anyone to leave the country as this article implies. Tomorrow is July first, so if its true lets see how soon this will be enacted. I hope we won't get to see much civil unrest and the sort before we get raptured. Here is the article:

"fair use, for information and Discussion Purposes"

The following URGENT EMAIL comes from a friend of mine, a devout Christian in New England. It is short but to the point. When I begged him to get more details from his contact, he indicated he was too afraid of repercussions if he pressured for more info. But he did encourage me to get this info out ASAP.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert
Hello all.

An associate came by today. His brother-in-law works in Belgium for the Pentagon in a high ranking position. He told my associate that “….If you do not get out of America by July 1st, YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT!”

-Doug
NOTE-
What does this all mean? What is this Pentagon source alluding to, that he dare not say openly?

Simple.
Let me translate his hidden message for you.

BRUSSELS, BELGIUM is the home of NATO headquarters.
It is also the headquarters for the EU.

NATO TROOPS will be heavily involved in patrolling the streets of America when we finally come under MARTIAL LAW.

They have long been secretly preparing FOREIGN UN/NATO TROOPS for the hour of martial law NWO takeover in America.

I have reported on this extensively throughout the years, even interviewing German troops in America who admitted they too would be doing this also in America in my previous reports.

The UN/NATO FOREIGN TROOPS will be involved in GUN CONFISCATION and arresting and firing upon on uncooperative Americans, among other duties.

Therefore they have been informed of WHEN MARTIAL LAW WILL BE TRIGGERED IN AMERICA AND WHEN THEY WILL BE USED TO ENFORCE IT NATIONWIDE.

Two FBI officers warned a friend of mine, Barbara, that WHEN MARTIAL LAW IS DECLARED AND MANIFESTED FULL FORCE, THE AIRPORTS WILL BE SEIZED AND EVERYONE WILL BE TRAPPED LIKE RATS IN A CAGE.

NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN US BORDERS WILL BE SEALED to keep panicking Americans from fleeing into either country under martial law.

I therefore urge my readers to take this warning seriously, and watch the time period around July 1st, 2012, and take precautions.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert
Link to article
"Fair use and discussion purposes"

Re: Pentagon Source Alludes to MARTIAL LAW Around July 1st 2012

This might be a silly question but why are they doing that.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

I received an email the other day from someone I don't know, and it said this:

A POTENTIAL DATE FOR MARTIAL LAW JULY 1ST 2012. A SISTER IN CHRIST.

It was kind of strange, but I replied to the email asking for more information. Now it seems that there is more information. I'm really thinking that the martial law won't take place until a little later in the month of July after Jesus raptures his bride. Keep watching for the Bridegroom!

Kevin

Kevin
I received an email the other day from someone I don't know, and it said this:

A POTENTIAL DATE FOR MARTIAL LAW JULY 1ST 2012. A SISTER IN CHRIST.

It was kind of strange, but I replied to the email asking for more information. Now it seems that there is more information. I'm really thinking that the martial law won't take place until a little later in the month of July after Jesus raptures his bride. Keep watching for the Bridegroom!

Kevin

Kevin, I am not afraid about what is allegedly about to take place on this earth/or rather the U.S. For I know way deep down in my heart that we're completely under the Lord's protection.

What they're about to do, certainly won't hold us down...for God is much MORE powerful then they. And we'll be ing out of here soon.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

For information and discussion purposes. For your discernment.

Brothers and Sisters- Timing is everything. If you run searches on Fema Death Camps, Presidential Executive Orders and Martial Law you see a quite sinister trend developing. Consider the timing of this topic and the information coming out.

Consider that any Martial Law takes military preparation and execution of planning then it should be averred that the military is the first to know.

On the other hand I was sent this clip where an alleged police officer spoke to the Alex Jones radio show alleging that police were being briefed that something similar to martial law was coming.Police are the weak link in these plans and would be briefed last given their training. They are trained to question instructions to determine their lawfulness, they are trained to serve their community and they are often part of the community they serve- not flown in from somewhere else, they have relationships in their community,and are, often from the community they are serving.

My point is this, they are not souless robots and would be quite concerned re these developments. If they are being briefed on upcoming martial law then its coming must be swift because police will be the most likely to refuse to act. Those planning martial law would know this.

I am not claiming this is inspired (the being sent this clip nor this message) but am making this statement on the basis of observations. If this caller is genuine then things are well on their way. Listen to this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wALNWwzERQ4&feature=player_detailpage
God bless you my brothers and sisters. Let us continue to watch for Lord Jesus and be exhorted to continue preaching the gospel of Lord Jesus Christ.
God bless you
Damian