Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DISPENSATION OF GRACE ABOUT OVER / Air-conditioning out to 1.5 million D.C. homes

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

DISPENSATION OF GRACE ABOUT OVER . ARE WE MAGGOTS SELLING GOD SHORT? OUR KINGDOM

Published on Jun 30, 2012 by merochero

HAVE WE SOLD OUT THE ETERNAL THINGS OF GOD FOR THIS MOMENT? LIKE IT OR NOT, BELIEVE IT YET OR NOT, THE DISPENSATION OF GRACE IS @ ITS END... ARE YOU READY? TIME IS OVER: WILL YOU FORSAKE YOUR KINGDOM AND SOW IN HIS? THE LORD'S HEART MOURNS FOR THE LOST, WHILE HIS PEOPLE ARE STILL CONSUMED BY THE WORLD AND USELESS VESSELS IN THIS LAST HOUR. TRUMPETS OF ZION HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER, AS ALWAYS, TO FULLY SURRENDERED VESSELS, TO ROCKS, TO "NO BODIES" IN THIS WORLD. THE PHARISEE AGAIN WILL BE LEFT FULL OF SHAME...

Triple-digit temps as millions suffer storm power outages
Air-conditioning out to 1.5 million D.C. homes, businesses; 15 deaths tied to storms, heat

In suburban Washington, residents were told to call non-emergency phone numbers or go to fire and police stations if they needed help because even 911 emergency call centers were without electricity.

6 deaths in D.C. area
Trees were blamed for two deaths in Springfield, Va. — a 90-year-old woman in her home and a man driving a car.

Gov. Bob McDonnell in a statement said four others were killed by falling trees in Virginia, which saw its largest non-hurricane power outage in history. Some 250 roads in Virginia were blocked by trees, the state said.

In addition, a park police officer was injured by an uprooted tree in northern Virginia, and an 18-year-old man was struck by a power line. He was in stable condition after receiving CPR.

==========================

"711" Easter Is. Eclipse+26 black moons; judgment of "idols" & Tribulation = Av, 2012

Damage in the D.C. area included a rooftop blown off a 7-story apartment building, and dozens of damaged homes.

An uprooted tree is seen Saturday after it damaged a home in Washington's American University neighborhood. The tree also cut a power line.

An uprooted tree blocks a street in the American University neighborhood of Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

Storm-damaged trees litter the east lawn of the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"711" Easter Is. Eclipse+26 black moons; judgment of "idols" & Tribulation = Av, 2012

Re: DISPENSATION OF GRACE ABOUT OVER / Air-conditioning out to 1.5 million D.C. homes

Calvin, these pictures and the information that goes with them is very sobering. It is obvious that the entire nation is suffering judgment for rejection of God's laws and Person. Since much sin is now being legislated and declared by executive order, it has brought upon itself open judgment. What else will happen before we leave? I suppose we will not be surprised.

Re: DISPENSATION OF GRACE ABOUT OVER / Air-conditioning out to 1.5 million D.C. homes

Thank you for posting this Calvin. Looks like God is tired of the way people are living their lives in North America and are sometimes too comfortable (sorry about being judgemental) but they had so many blessings. what have they done with it?

The guy in the video sounds geniune.
thank you

Texas Sue, what do they say, great minds think alike? something like that. we posted similar stuff at the same time

Too bad it's not also out in the White House. Obama's the one who really deserves it! His wife, too, for that matter. (I'm not so sure about their daughters.)

Kathy G., I agree w/U totally re: Zero & his fellow Dems; such as Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid...and their stupid idiotic Obamatax (formerly known as Zerocare).

Infact, thanks to Chief Justice John Roberts...he surmised that Zerocare is actually taxing in the American people. Hence him siding with the Liberal side of the Supremes. Do ya' think?

And for that, Father God brought on these weird out of no where storms.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Anybody that can not see and feel the darkness in this world would have to be deaf and blind.

Bob D., you're sooo very right there. I felt the darkness on this land since November 2, 2008, when it was reported that Zero had won the election. And I, for some reason, feel it even more so now. Infact, I felt very depressed today.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I felt the darkness before the election. It is actually something you can feel.

Just the other day I felt depressed and I started talking to the Lord about the whole thing.

I then asked Him to take it away. The next day it was gone.God is faithful.

Jesus will surprise you sometimes in His timing. I know I was looking for it but the depression was nowhere to be found.

I look at this world and I am convinced that the devil will have his day in the sun but it will be short because the patience of God is running out.