Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking Back to the Cross,Looking Forward to His Coming!

My latest youtube message,hope you enjoy,
God bless you RFTH!

http://youtu.be/aPYxbWV2zQ8

Re: Looking Back to the Cross,Looking Forward to His Coming!

Great message Marcus. I liked when you first said it is not about me, it is about Jesus. I am very conscious of this principle and reality.

Peter was the perfect character to go back to for your message and yet toward the end of his life, the words in the Bible that the Holy Spirit gave him seemed to be the most strict in the New Testament.At the very least I would say he was a changed man with a very serious tone for his Lord Jesus Christ.

If you can keep coming with these Godly messages. Grace and peace to you in our Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless you Marcus for standing like a signpost, pointing people to Jesus.
God bless you Valerie for standing like a signpost with this forum, pointing to Jesus and His soon return. Kathy, Texas Sue, and the whole long list of names here,I don't want anyone left out but the list is just too long to print here, God Bless You.
Readers, look to Jesus. Amen.

PSALM 91 Pictures, Images and Photos

Eagle Nest Cam

Thanks Marcus & Thank you Regina!

Thank you all for your faithfulness to Christ, and spreading His word, through all means, including this forum. You are blessed, and your rewards in Heaven, will be many.

God Bless one & all here!

Valerie

I love that Psalm Regina, thanks for posting it!