Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This HAS To Be A Sign - 1,011 records Broken In One Week By Extreme Heat

This has to be a sign of something, if nothing else of judgment on the USA. Record heat across the USA breaks 1,011 records in one week. It was 105-107 in the Dallas area yesterday, and 111 in Waco, Texas.

Any thoughts from all those bright minds with wheels turning out there?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES.

http://news.yahoo.com/heat-wave-1-000-records-fall-us-week-213339880.html

In the past week, 1,011 records have been broken around the country, including 251 new daily high temperature records on Tuesday.

Re: This HAS To Be A Sign - 1,011 records Broken In One Week By Extreme Heat

It's been triple-digit degrees here, too. Thankfully, though, it hasn't been as bad here as it's been in western Oklahoma.

Triple digits out our southern AZ way too! But for us Arizonans, that can be expected.

Maranatha!
Tammy

It's 108 on the porch but the car temp for the outside of the car shows over 111 when the wife was driving home..

Joseph

Don't be doing any yard work, Joseph!

Are you ready for this? I work in this for 10 hours a day:(

Bob D, I don't know what you do for a living but if it is outside 10 hours a day - WOW! I know you are ready to fly away home. 10 minutes in this heat is too much.

Texas Sue I have been ready to go for years.I have almost nothing in common with this world.With everything going on in prophecy the true children of Jesus could not be to far off in the rapture.Looking forward to meeting you.You seem to be on everything in a good way.Keep up the good work!

Bob D
Texas Sue I have been ready to go for years.I have almost nothing in common with this world.With everything going on in prophecy the true children of Jesus could not be to far off in the rapture.Looking forward to meeting you.You seem to be on everything in a good way.Keep up the good work!

T/Sue & Bob D., you two certainly aren't alone, that's for sure. I've always felt like this world isn't my home...and I'm feeling it even more so now.

Bob D., I totlly agree with you, re: T/Sue, as well as all the rest of our RFTH family too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Bob D for the compliment. I look forward to meeting you and all the RFTH friends soon too. It's interesting that you said this because I had been out watering the yard and sitting on the patio talking to God about that very thing between moving the sprinkler. I was telling Him how much I looked forward to seeing Him, my new home, meeting all the folks on Rapture Flight and 5 Doves, family members. Just going down the list of everything I was looking forward too when we all get caught up.

On the minus side, I told Him I would be glad to be where the grass didn't turn brown, or deal with relentless weeds in the flower beds, locusts eating my rose bush leaves, and the very hot temps. I have always loved being out in the yard, but the last few years have been so hot, burning up my plants and grass no matter how much I watered. It will be so great to be where nothing dies or fades, and where the temperature is a constantly pleasant one of (my guess) about 65-70 degrees. Hope its soon! I will stop rambling on now and go to bed. May we all wake up in GLORY.