Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We cannot afford to be indifferent!

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

Oreo Pride: Rainbow-Stuffed Cookie Sparks Threats of Boycott
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/oreo-pride-rainbow-stuffed-cookie-sparks-boycott/

This is insane! Ever since Obama came out in support of gay marriage, it seems like everyone is following suite. So many U.S. companies are now promoting the gay marriage agenda. Target is selling pro gay clothing. General motors raises a rainbow flag at its manufacturing plant. General Mills make the HoneyNut Bee, Lucky Charms Leprechaun and Trix rabbit spokes persons for gay marriage. Several days ago Green Giant came out in support. This is only a partial list of companies raising the rainbow banner. Well today we have to add another major U.S. company to that list. Kraft Foods is releasing a rainbow striped Oreo cookie to support gay marriage. The consumer has ALL the power in the marketplace and we need to show companies that don't reflect our core values that we will not support their business unless they remain neutral. It is not our place to act as judge, that is God's place, however we cannot be indifferent to what goes on in the world around us.

I'm not perfect but it saddens me when I see Christians indifferent on issues like this. Just this morning I told family I'm visiting about Kraft Foods and just hours later they came back from the grocery store with a ton of Kraft products. In the lateness of the hour in which we live I don't understand how some Christians can knowingly support sinful behavior just because it is convenient. My family has already shaken their heads at me in disgust for saying I cannot consume the items they purchased. Oh well, we are soon to be home.

Re: We cannot afford to be indifferent!

D Shadow I so agree with you. This morning I saw that article on the yahoo news list and what a stomach turner. I had already decided to go online and send a complaint email. I won't buy another oreo cookie as long as I live. If Kraft is their umbrella company, goodbye to any kraft foods too. I always wondered about that brand name anyway. You know that some just refer to witchcraft as the "craft". Any connection, I don't know but the rainbow oreo is not okay. Money talks, and if enough people rose up and said we are not buying your stuff, this wouldn't keep happening.

D Shadow, you know it takes time to plan out and manufacture all these things. they didn't just fall out of a Lucky Charms Box! Time and planning was done and then this unfolds as orchestrated.

Be comforted. Our Abba Father who dwells in a space we have never seen, has created more than we have ever seen. This world around us is only a small partial glimmer of what He can do and Who He is.
He made us male and female and that was not an oops.

If only these companies would come out with characters that promoted integrity, honesty, sexual faithfulness and purity, what used to be called virtues, now THAT would not be offensive to purchase. If only they promoted the hearts of children returning to their parents and parents hearts to their children, that would not be offensive to purchase.
The handiwork of YHWH, as He made it in the beginning was called "Well done".

Well done Abba, come take us to where You are and take back and clean up this planet please. Deliver Jerusalem and Israel. Establish Your borders, I ask all this so that the world may know that You are alive and You do everything well done. Yeshua, You are the only and perfect Messiah. Come back.

I sent my email to Kraft. They require your email address so I am sure they will send the customary blanket response that means nothing. No longer a Kraft customer!

Thanks for posting this, D. Shadow.

I heard about the so-called "Oreo pride" today too but didnt know that companies such as Target and Green Giant were also supporting gay pride. Sin invades our world and now it invades our foods. Very disgusting.

A warning to all who will boycott food companies supporting gay pride:
Just because a food product does not appear to be produced by a major company, do not immediately purchase the product. Examine the product first as some companies produce foods under different brands.

For example, some store brand products can produced by companies such as Kraft. Just know that even store brands will state which company produced it!