Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Debka File: Assad's Compound Under Attack - British Forces In Damascus

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Unconfirmed first reports from British, French and Turkish sources say British special operations forces crossed from Turkey into northern Syria Tuesday, June 26, and advanced up to 10 kilometers inside the country. The same sources report heavy fighting around the Presidential Guards compound on the outskirts of Damascus.

debkafile’s military sources note that this compound exists to defend Bashar Assad’s presidential palace on Mount Qaisoun overlooking Damascus.
British and Gulf TV stations are again running interviews with dozens of Syrian soldiers taken prisoner by rebel forces and transferred to Free Syrian Army centers in South Turkey. But this time, they are being aired in conjunction with those two developments, indicating pivotal and coordinated military action inside the embattled country, or even the start of western intervention against the Assad regime.

Later Tuesday, Gulf military sources confirmed the presence of British special forces in Syria.
Our military sources estimate that the British military drive into Syria, if confirmed, is designed to establish the first safe zone along the Syrian-Turkish border, to be followed by more Western military incursions to establish additional zones of safe asylum in other parts of Syria.

This follow-up action would depend substantially on Syrian, Russian and Iranian (+ Hizballah) responses to the initial stage of the operation.
The reported British incursion, if confirmed, occurred at the tail end of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s 24-hour visit to Israel Tuesday morning and would have posed a direct challenge to his repeated warning that Moscow would not tolerate Western military intervention in Syria and actively prevent it. Similar warnings have issued from Tehran.

read more...
http://debka.com/article/22133/British-forces-in-Syria-Assad-presidential-compound-said-under-attack

color emphasis is mine..TX Sue

Re: Debka File: Assad's Compound Under Attack - British Forces In Damascus

News from another source:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

BREAKING NEWS: British Invade Syria

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Damascus
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=275315

Assad says Syria in a 'real state of war'
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=275346

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/157258#.T-pEivXW6WA

Report: Turkey deploys tanks on Syrian border; Assad says country in a 'real state of war'
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/report-turkey-deploys-tanks-on-syrian-border-assad-says-country-in-a-real-state-of-war-1.444201

Isaiah 17 Anyone?

Phillip, awesome posting! I was thinking the same thing - Isaiah 17:1 on the way. If this is the fuse that lights the keg of WWIII, we are outta here!

Texas Sue
Phillip, awesome posting! I was thinking the same thing - Isaiah 17:1 on the way. If this is the fuse that lights the keg of WWIII, we are outta here!

I'm with Paul Begley (the video kept stopping here 'n' there, so I couldn't watch it all the way through) got to the part about what Iran, Russia, Egypt, etc. are going to do about these current events happening in Damascus, Syria? Are they going to come to Bashar Assad's defense...by declaring war on Israel, first of all, and then the UK & the U.S.? If so then, it bags to wonder, doesn't it?

I also wonder what our favorite Hawaiian Pastor, J.D. Faraq, has to say about all of this too? I can't wait to see his next video.

Maranatha!
Tammy

On the description it shows todays date June 26, but when you click on the link it shows May 26th.

Which is it? Type-O?

Eric

Eric, I think this is happening today. Go to BBC world, they are reporting a lot about Syria right now.

J D Farag is my favourite too.

It's a typo ...GO TO 4:19sec. of video and listen close.

got it...thanks! I saw that video and like my hearing sometimes- in one ear out the other but yes...you are correct- guess it was a type-o in the orginal article.

Texas Sue

AMEN SISTER! I personally see the Rapture in Isaiah 18, and with Isaiah 19 being fulfilled in Egypt and it's looking like 17 being fulfilled imminently that means we are going home anytime now.

Praise the Lord for his Bride has made herself ready! May the Love and Light of our Lord JESUS CHRIST shine in all of your hearts as we make ready for our flight :)