Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Why BO is not the AC and the 7 years has not started yet." (Five Doves)

"Why BO is not the AC and the 7 years has not started yet."

Jovial's right, you know. Bible prophecy revolves around Israel, not the United States. During the Tribulation, the political and economic capital of the world will be Rome, not New York City or any other American city.

Re: "Why BO is not the AC and the 7 years has not started yet." (Five Doves)

So true Kathy!

The warped broken record that we are halfway through the tribulation is getting so old!
I don't understand why some try to force square pegs into round holes, and then they keep harping on a timeline that obviously hasn't came to pass.
I think it is arrogant to place the U.S. ahead of Israel in bible prophecy.
As much as most of us dislike Obama, I don't see him as the anti- Christ. He is hated around the world, and hasn't done much to fix our financial problems.
I see the anti-Christ as being a financial genius...having all of the answers for the global financial breakdown.

The down right hatred and disrespect going around towards Obama is what is giving us Christians such a bad name.
I dislike him and his policies, but I was raised better than to slam a U.S. president in front of my children and grandchildren like so many do. I don't have to vote for him or agree with his policies, but I leave the judgement of the man up to God.
We have enough hatred brewing in this county as it is.

Blessings,
Debbie

Kathy G. & Debbie,

Why are you two a pair of disbelievers?

God has made the revelation to many of us (Valerie included) a week before the 2008 elections, that Zero is THE AC...even through dreams. He's still today revealing Zero's true identity to others as well.

This evil son of Satan, is fulfilling all the AC requirements right 'n' left, ever since he's been allegedly in office. Isn't he, Valerie & T/Sue?

Debbie, I have absolutely no love nor respect for him whatsoever...for he does NOT deserve one iota of respect--PERIOD! Plus, he's illegally in office, and furthermore--he's an illegal alien from Kenya, Africa. Everything single thing about him is false. For he is the son of perdition, and the father lies. I could go on 'n' on about my negative feelings about him, but I won't.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I agree people need to deliver their messages with love but sometimes that involves yelling out that someone is a fake and gyping everyone.

I don't understand why people cannot see that O is an antichrist. He may not be ....the antichrist ...but he is ....an antichrist. I have my opinion but only time will tell.

Not only this but the other guy who is the main front runner for the Republicans is looking like an AC as well. Great, so you guys in the states get to choose between the two AC's for president. That is if you get an election. ( and some state of emergency is not called).

But wait there is more.

Has anyone also noticed that nearly ever known world leader would qualify as ....an antichrist, right now. Look at scripture. Anyone who denies Jesus is the Christ is an antichrist.

Maybe there will be one final single AC but if I was betting it looks like he will be almost indistiguishable from those currently lining up for the job. Just a leader among equal antichrists.

Looks pretty close to what we have now.

Jovial is wrong.

The post makes mention of how it's been over 3.5 years since Obama's presidency. This is untrue. Like other president, Obama took office and officially became president on January 20 (of 2009). Therefore, the 3.5 years points to roughly July 20, 2012. We are nearing this 3.5 year mark.

Also, the book of revelations states mystery babylon, which is referring to the United States.

As 1 John 4:1 states, "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

This post from the 5 Doves is nonsense, Jovial should have deleted it instead of posting it! First of all BO, has been in office as President, and not as the ruling A.C. as yet. I believe in the Pre Tribulation Rapture, which will take place soon!

Jovial is going by what others have said on the doves site previously, that the tribuation had started back then when BO took office. Well it hasn't started, and is yet to take place.

The fact is, BO has yet to take his place on the WORLD scene as a World dictator, in which he had plenty of time to pratice while in office as U.S. President! His reign is yet to begin as THE A.C. with the incarnation of Satan, and beforehand our Rapture will take place.

Open your eyes and see, all prepartion are here now in place, by whom, if not by BO! It will be mandatory to take the chip March of 2013 and who took care to see it would take place...BO. What reasoning is he using Health Care! Many will think this as a good idea, and be deceived to accept it willing.

Woe, many more will be deceived whom are left behind.

People open your eyes, this man is THE ONE, there is no other. He will fulfill his part in prophecy to the letter.

I see that many are still wearing a veil over their eyes whom "The AntiChrist is", it's OHB is THE AntiChrist. Yes you heard if from Tammy, myself, and many others, born again Christians, whom have been shown ahead of time, the truth. Yet many continue to seek another one to take his place as "The AntiChrist"! Remember my words, you will not find another, as wicked, as evil, as your President BHO, whom will show his TRUE IDENTITY, TO THE WORLD. He has come to kill, & destroy, whatever, the Lord Jesus, has brought to our Christian faith along with many people.

Why is it, that some can not even watch any video with BO in it...they just can't bear to even look at His face or listen to his voice? The reason being is your spirit within senses, whom he really is, and yet you continue to deny, because, in your minds it's impossible and your mind refuses to accept it. Let me assure you, it's not only possible, but it is the truth.

Many have believed a lie, and therefore, have elected the soon to be THE Anti-Christ, into their own nation.

The devil has deceived many. Unfortunately to this very day, and therefore, many will vote for the same person, believing a lie.

God has allowed some to believe a lie, BECAUSE it is NOT yet the time to REVEAL BO TO THE WHOLE WORLD!

God has revealed it to SOME, as the Lord does nothing until He reveals to His servants what is soon to come!

Obama at PRESENT is NOT the ANTI-CHRIST, but HAS the ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT, no doubt about it. Obama WILL BECOME "THE ANTICHRIST", no doubt about it in my mind, SATAN INCARNATES in him! He will be revealed to the Whole World AFTER The Rapture occurs. So heads up, Look for Jesus' coming, and let God's will be done here on Earth as it is in Heaven.

We who believe in the Pre trib Rapture, know that the A.C. won't be revealed to the Whole World until we are Raptured First.

Maranatha!

Valerie

AAAAMEN, Tammy, John, Sarah, and Val!!!!!!!!

I got sooo mad when I read this INSANE post I had to go
watch a Roy Rogers movie and go to bed.

It's like "revelation" of the Holy Spirit means NOTHING!!!!

My family is made up of "typical" evangelicals who couldn't
care LESS about prophecy but are VERY interested in politics.
Without saying the words, they're saying "we" can fix things
without a RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 19 (KJV)
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which
are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And
he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto
me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy
brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God:
for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

If people can't see that this is ALL lining up PERFECTLY
with the Bible NOW - with the AC being in charge of the
largest military in the world (and raised a Muslim but hides
it cleverly) - and ALSO NOW now his other rival of his "Muslim"
family gets elected in Egypt...

(listen from just 2:00 to 5:00 of the following YouTube)

The Antichrist and the Mark of the Beast are already HERE!!!!

....then we might as well just go on back to our "normal"
churches who seem to be waiting for the "powers that be"
to change things rather than for the Lord to come!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Thank you for posting that video Calvin! I was thinking I should post the very same video while I was reading this thread...must be the Holy Spirit inside of us making us think alike!

I agree with Valerie, Calvin, and others (sorry can't recall everyone )...
BHO keeps fulfilling one AC prophecy after another almost on a daily basis, and still so many can't see it. He fits almost every qualification to a T, and the ones he hasn't fulfilled yet, will be shortly, probably after the rapture. I didn't want to believe it either. I knew who he was before the election, but was in denial about it. He has been revealed to many, and will be soon to the whole world, after we are gone!!!

from Valerie: Why is it, that some can not even watch any video with BO in it...they just can't bear to even look at His face or listen to his voice? The reason being is your spirit within senses,

Isn't this the truth? Never in my life, and I am officially a "senior citizen" now, have I ever not been able to look at or listen to someone because it made me feel ill and gave me a creepy, icky feeling. It isn't political, it isn't racial, it isn't even his tone of voice; there is just something so very repugnant and off-putting about this man and everything about him screams evil. He always has that smirk and he has dead eyes and that voice makes me run for the mute button. It is because in our spirits we sense strongly that something is not right about him.

Any Day Now,

Welcome aboard to Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Thanks for bringing this site to our attention!

[Matthew 4:16]

16The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

They are using this scripture above that a light shone on Obama therefore, they say Obama is God; this is blasphemous! His light comes from Satan whom can change and come as an Angel of Light (Lucifer).
Obama is not God, nor Jesus, he has not the Light of Christ in him, for he is against all that Jesus, or God stands for; did he not, contradict what the Bible has to say, and dismissed it...did he not ask that a crucifix be covered up before he would speak at a university.

Don't let your mind pray tricks on you, he will fulfill his part in Scripture, and it's definitely not the part of Jesus, but the Anti-Christ, yet to be revealed to the whole world.

I can not stress this enough, keep your eyes on Jesus, and remember to prayer for one another, until the Lord comes to take us home.

Blessings!

Valerie

I went to that web page and I was appalled..My spirit could not stand watching it and I actually got nauseated...and I was only there for seconds..

How dare anyone put that out..It is blasphemous, as Valerie wrote..

The Lord has confirmed this MANY times over to me.

Fair Use For Information and Discussion Purposes

For goodness sakes, the man has drafted a bill that mandates a mark in your right hand to be part of this new economic system....how blind can one be?

I have repeatedly found that primarily those who are most resistant to what the Lord has been revealing about the Son of Perdition in these last days are the ones who cling to the various prophecy teachings of man (though well intentioned). Namely, that the A.C. will come from a Revived Roman Empire out of Rome, Italy or be the head of the E.U. or be the Pope out of the Vatican and that he would be of European descent so on and so forth.

These teachings, while very prevalent especially since the 1800's and taught by many doctrinally sound and learned and righteous men are (to put it bluntly), wrong. In most cases they have subscribed to a "set" way that they understand it was going to take place and since this does not fit that understanding they tend to cast it away.

The thing is, that these things could not be understood or revealed until the generation in which one could watch the fulfillment in front of their eyes. These things were sealed until the time of the end. I don't see how anyone who is a Berean and has been prayerfully searching the scriptures daily to prove whether these things are so can not see it.

He will be revealed in the Lord's own time and not a moment sooner or later. The Lord's timing is never wrong and the moment we are taken out of the way the Man of Sin will be truly revealed.

BHO will become the Son of Perdition when the bright shining robe comes off. It will be too late for most at that point. However, for those whom are ready we will be taken out of the way, to celebrate the Feast with our Beloved Groom. He that is called FAITHFUL and TRUE, WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, PRINCE OF PEACE and LORD OF LORDS!!!

Name above all names CHRIST JESUS!

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

this is just another spin on "Son of Perdition"
See the meaning of the word "perdition" from merriam-webster online dictionary accessed today.

color added from me

Origin of PERDITION
Middle English perdicion,
from Anglo-French perdiciun,
Late Latin perdition-, perditio,
from Latin perdere to destroy, from per- through + dare to give — more at per-,
date First Known Use: 14th century

This word is used for --ll, Son of --ll,
But Look at the Latin perdere or per + dare; this means through + to give

Through giving He will get his way which is not the way of God? Through giving and gaining power he becomes AC?

Thanks so much Philip for posting this video!

I absolutely agree with this young man. Obama will become "The Anti-Christ". This young man has been baptised by God's Holy Spirit, he has no reason to lie, what would it profit him to do so.

I don't boast in myself, for I'm am but a servant of the Lord like the rest of you, but I boast in Jesus Christ, whom baptised me with God's Holy Spirit speaking in tonques, 22 years ago on my Son's 18 Birthday. A day I'll never forget and I mean never.
Just like this young man said, people whom aren't even members write to me as well, insisting, that Obama is not the A.C. They don't know me, they don't know my walk with the Lord. Yes it's true the Lord had revealed it not only to me in regards to Obama,which was the day before the elections, while I was in fervent prayer, but to other servants of the Lord as well. God does not lie.

I say the same thing as this young man on the video, please don't write me, and tell me that Obama is not the A.C., and someone told you, this and that...I have to listen to what I heard from the Lord, not to someones theory. Honestly, I don't care if you don't believe me, you don't have too! However, I must be obediant, and let others know, if they will listen.
If not, then I've done what I have been told to reveal, the rest lies with each person, and not with me.

Believe me, that all is in place, and the A.C. is about to take center stage, to begin fulfilling the part of the scripture, which was revealed to me as such while in prayer.

Prepare yourself, if you haven't done so in receiving Christ as your Lord and Savior, those whom lurk here, from time to time. All Hell is about to break loose, everything is in place. Soon the A.C., will rule over the whole world, don't get left behind. Today is the day to accept Jesus. Remember God desires that none should perish, but that all would be saved. He provided the way, by His beloved Son Jesus',
Crucifixtion, Death, & Resurrection...only through Jesus and Jesus alone, you can be saved from
H e l l and D a m n a t i on ! There is no other way!

I promised the Lord, that I would work for His Honor & His Glory, when the Lord sent me back to live my life from a near death experience. I'm keeping that promise, and I pray, that if you whom are reading here for the first time today, or just browsing, believe me, Jesus is Coming very soon, and you must make your decision today. Will you live for Jesus?
He died for you, before you were even born! If you said yes, pray and ask him to forgive you, and come into your heart and be the Lord of your life, this very day; tomorrow, may never come, and eternity never ends.

His humble servant,

Valerie

Philip..Revelation 13 very interesting, speaks loud and clear about the A.C., which I'm sure you're familar with. Thanks once again Philip, I totally
agree with your post. God Bless you, and I'll see you soon at the Rapture! Maranatha!

Revelation 13 KVJ

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"To 1 Cor 10:31 re: Praying for Obama"

Kathy,

Pray that the Psalm 109 will befall Zero & his family. That's what I do, and so far...my prayers (if you're watching FoxNews) are being answered. And I'm rejoicing too.

Zero IS, after all THE AC!!!

Maranatha!
Tamm

Amen Kathy!!
There were so many confirmations in this video, it is hard to keep count.

Barry ZERO is about to house the spirit of the Devil, a perfect possession.

---
FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES
"BarAkhenaten the Obamanation - The Second Beast"

Just cause someone is 'baptized in the spirit' doesn't mean that they don't or won't lie. Ive been in a church filled with people speaking in tongues and they lie and cheat and oppress and every other terrible thing....

Come fly, how very sad but true that sin happens in people that call themselves by the name of the Lord.
Me too, I am a sinner saved by the grace and work of the Lord. All I can say is, come let us look at Jesus and follow Him as He followed His Father.
This is work here, to attentively, purposely turn to Jesus instead of giving in to whatever other.

When the campaign was on, I could never figure out what O stood for. There was nothing concrete to find so I mistrusted him. Didn't vote for him. Watching his decisions since, he definitely is against Israel. He supports abortion (millions more human beings eliminated by this horrendous act than many wars ever killed). He does not value how God made man and woman, but now declared from America's bully pulpit, that same sex relationships and marriage are normal.
Can you say that to God's face Mr. O?
I'm one of those people who cannot stand to listen to him with his fake glued on the face smile and untrustworthy statements. How he has treated the nation of Israel and Netanyahu is shameful. Perhaps he would like to give away chunks of the US to Mexico and Iran for peace?

If he is not the AC, he sure has paved the way. Judas could have not betrayed Jesus. If when he left the upper room he had chilled out and had another thought and repented. So maybe we should still pray for O to have an awakening to the Living Christ, the Risen Lord, and King of Kings before it is too late for his soul.

Look at Jesus my brothers and sisters, He is our example.

I agree, Regina. He most definitely has paved the way for the Antichrist-to-come; there is no question about that. He just as definitely has the Antichrist spirit; I can see in him a harbinger of what the actual Antichrist will be like when he assumes power. I can definitely foresee Obama working hand-in-glove with the Antichrist-to-come when the time comes, unless he repents and turns to Jesus for salvation first. Incidentally, I've been praying for his salvation. If Obams would just turn to Christ to save him, God would replace Obama's Antichrist spirit with His Holy Spirit.

I still believe that the real Antichrist, whoever he is, will arise out of Europe--most likely, out of one of the Romance countries, since he will have Roman ancestry. It stands to reason that the world dictator who takes control of the revived Roman Empire will come from the same continent that spawned its predecessor, especially since the Bible predicts that he will come from the people who destroyed Jerusalem and the temple--the Romans.