Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crying out to G-d

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

This caught my eye today, that Israelis gathered in the desert to cry out to G-d for redeeming them as He did for Moses and the Exodus, and asking for G-d to help them since war is on the horizon.

Israelis Take to the Desert to Cry Out to G-d

By David Lev
First Publish: 6/25/2012, 7:38 PM
Hundreds of Israelis gathered this week for prayers, dancing, and singing in what has become an annual event. “The Tza'aka” (crying out to G-d), an event where Israelis of all ages and backgrounds go out to an isolated areas and raise their voices loudly in prayer, is “communicating with G-d on a very basic level, without the need to dress it up with speech or actions. In essence it is like blowing a shofar,” organizers of the event said. “As a result, the prayers here are more concentrated and directed.” The events have genrally been held in the Judean and Negev deserts.

Eldad Eilat, one of the event's organizers, said that the event was the result of the need for prayer under unusual and pressurized circumstances. “We learn about the concept of crying out before G-d from the Exodus, where we see that the Jewish people cried out. G-d heard their cries, and redeemed them. Since then, our rabbis – including Maimonides, the Chafetz Chaim, and Rabbi Nachman of Breslov - have recommended that we conduct prayers in this manner,” he said.

Eilat said that the idea for the “Tza'aka” was born several years ago, when war appeared to be on the horizon. Seeing the situation, he and a group of friends decided that this kind of activity would be an appropriate response. The event was a major success, and as word spread several well-known rabbis, as well as hundreds of people, sought to participate. An event that was held last week, at the request of a well-known rabbi, drew some 2,000 people, Eilat said.

Re: crying out to G-d

Regina, I always say a little prayer for Jerusalem, Israel...as well as for all our fellow Jewish & Christian brothers & sisters worldwide. After I pray the Lord's Prayer.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Abba Father bless you Tammy! About the article, I'm wondering if this calling out will have anything to do with the timing of our blessed hope. When a season comes, the winds and rain change. We will know the season, so methinks their calling out is part of "climate change". God's change is coming.

Regina
Abba Father bless you Tammy! About the article, I'm wondering if this calling out will have anything to do with the timing of our blessed hope. When a season comes, the winds and rain change. We will know the season, so methinks their calling out is part of "climate change". God's change is coming.

Now that's a very interesting way of stating that, Regina!!!

I believe that I heard/read some where in the Bible something about this kind of change, for which you speak. I believe a seasonal change...or season for the Lord's return for us. Yes! It was He, via a dream...spoke to me of this being the season of His return. Our Rapture is precisely as you & Jesus stated.

Maranatha!
Tammy