Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One of those things that make you go, "Hhhhmmmmm......??!!?"

Is the fix in? Is there change coming at the polls this year??? Has the zero angered his handlers? Did somebody spend too much time on the golf course and not enough pulling us into the new world order? Couldn't help but think all these things when I saw this article. The go-pher for the Bilderbergs, Kissinger, is showing up to promote Romney? Hhmmm....???

Warning - there is some bad language used in some of the comments below the article.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Kissinger_headlines_Romney_event_/20068/0/0/0/Y/M.html

Re: One of those things that make you go, "Hhhhmmmmm......??!!?"

T/Sue & fellow RFTHees,

I heard this week on FoxNews, that many moderate Dems are pulling out of showing up at the DNC convention...by making up all kinds of excuses.

Plus, Zero must be getting desparate for donations, b/c he has started up a special webpage for which he is inviting folks to forego sending out invitations for weddings, Thank You notes, parties, etc. Instead, donating their money used on his campaign.

Have you too, heard about this as well?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I recently attended the wedding of my brother's only granddaughter. It was a truly beautiful, heavenly outdoor wedding and reception. Should I have ruined her day with a note saying, "I have spent the money designated for your wedding gift on the president's re-election campaign. Have a nice life".

What a cheesy, chinchy, greedy bunch. George Soros' money is not enough for them? Give me a break!

Romney is here in Utah again this weekend (third weekend in a row) to get his "walking orders" from the prophet of the Mormon church.

I read an article in the Salt Lake Tribune this morning that Joseph Smith had a vision, where the Lord told him when American values started to go down the toilet, "God and Ahman Christ would send a Mormon savior, and the Latter Day Saints would usher in the Kingdom of God and his laws with the keys and power thereof, and the judgement in the hands of his servants, Ahman Christ."

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Texas Sue & Everyone,

No problem if O doesn't get in, Kissinger, had said that they are preparing O to be the ruler of the New World Order. King of Jordan recently, called on Obama to talk about Peace in the Middle East.

After all, it's power he's after, and what better place to be in power than the one who rulers and is a dictator over the whole world. The Palestinans desire this to come to pass, as he had promised Jerusalem to them. He replied to them to wait until after these elections.

Whether he dictates from the White House or as the ruler of the New World Order, he will destroy many with his deceit and lies. The change he promised has already come, from bad to worse and it will spiral to the pits. This evil power hungry individual will do anything to stay in power. Hopefully before November comes we won't be around here on Earth to see, where he ends up. We know at present where he is headed to eternally.

May the good Lord remove His people quickly!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Debbie
Romney is here in Utah again this weekend (third weekend in a row) to get his "walking orders" from the prophet of the Mormon church.

I read an article in the Salt Lake Tribune this morning that Joseph Smith had a vision, where the Lord told him when American values started to go down the toilet, "God and Ahman Christ would send a Mormon savior, and the Latter Day Saints would usher in the Kingdom of God and his laws with the keys and power thereof, and the judgement in the hands of his servants, Ahman Christ."

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Debbie,

Even if Romney is elected, he and the Latter Day Saints will not usher in the Kingdom of God. The only one that can do that is Jesus Christ himself. We know that Jesus will return at His second coming to earth at the battle of Armageddon. Jesus will usher in God's kingdom, along with the Saints that have returned with Him to do battle. The judgement lays in God's hands! We know that God will be victorious, and Jesus will set up His kingdom on Earth.

I know you are only quoting what you read, and that you, don't believe Joseph Smith. I just wanted to make it clear, that Romney is wrong in his thinking, for it's not going to happen that way, because the Bible tells us so. I don't mean the Mormon Bible either, which I totally reject and many others do also.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

Sorry for not better clarifying that this is what the Mormons believe...not me! It is false!!!...but so is everything the LDS doctrine teaches.

The point I was trying to make is, the great deception that will be taking place during the tribulation if Romney becomes the president. After the Rapture, he would spread these false beliefs as explaination to what people can expect to take place. These beliefs would deceive many into a false security instead of seeking the real Jesus.

Regardless who becomes the next president, I for one don't want to be here to face the dark days ahead!

Come Sweet Jesus!

Debbie

Regretfully for this nation, there is no choice at all in this election. Both men are in the pocket of the ruling elites/Illuminati/Bilderbergs/PTB. Both are the extension or face of the shadow government that is attempting to play god and rule the world.

The rapture cannot happen soon enough or fast enough for me. I am scratching my head over the fact that we are still here and seeing all of this unfold up close and personal.Really, really hope that we are gone before summer is over. I don't want to see what will happen after the election.

Valerie, T/Sue, & fellow RFTHees...

I know that I should've brought it to share with you, what I heard recently on the History Channel about the Mormons' true belief.

On HC, I learned that they're as bad as the Muslims/or Islamists...for they too, worship some insignificant stone (like the stone that's housed on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem) that supposedly came down from heaven. Like some meteorite, or something. They also talked about this glassy skull (what do you call it ) too.

It's no wonder that they claim that Jesus & Lucifer are allegedly brothers.

We believers, believe otherwise, don't we?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, do you mean the crystal skulls like the ones the New Agers had that ceremony with in Los Angeles this past 11-11-11? I know the mormons have some quirky beliefs and that it is somehow linked with the masonic as well. Didn't know about the stone and the skull. In any case they are deceived and not Christian. They believe that they all have the seed of being a god within and must develop it thru works. They believe they evolve into god status. Women are only allowed into "heaven" by being married to one of them, which is their explanation for pologamy/many wives. Gives more women a ticket to heaven. What a laugh!

Joseph Smith had a "seer stone" supposedly given to him from Angel Moroni...so yes, they believe that it came from heaven. It was through this stone that he claimed to have received his visions and revelations.
The stone is now said to be kept at the Saint George temple in Utah, and it is considered as holy.

When a women marries in the LDS temple and is sealed to her husband, she is given a secret name that only she and her husband knows. They believe, if she is a perfect wife and mother, the husband will call her by that given name, and that is the ONLY way that she can enter the Celestial Kingdom (the very most top level of heaven for the saints). If he chooses not to call her, (it doesn't matter how much works she did while on earth) she will be left out. A man can marry numerous women in the temple, and can re-marry if his wife should die, but a woman is only allowed to marry once in the temple.

I have lived in the Salt Lake City area for over fifty years.
I have a lot of Mormon friends and extended family.
This religion is always changing, because their prophet still has revelations to lead the church in the direction that they believe their God wants them to go, with the changing times.

If anyone has any questions, I know quite a bit about this faith. My husband and I both grew up in this cult.
What I don't know, I respectively ask family or friends.
My brother-in-law is high up in the church.

Blessings,
Debbie

Debbie
Joseph Smith had a "seer stone" supposedly given to him from Angel Moroni...so yes, they believe that it came from heaven. It was through this stone that he claimed to have received his visions and revelations.
The stone is now said to be kept at the Saint George temple in Utah, and it is considered as holy.

When a women marries in the LDS temple and is sealed to her husband, she is given a secret name that only she and her husband knows. They believe, if she is a perfect wife and mother, the husband will call her by that given name, and that is the ONLY way that she can enter the Celestial Kingdom (the very most top level of heaven for the saints). If he chooses not to call her, (it doesn't matter how much works she did while on earth) she will be left out. A man can marry numerous women in the temple, and can re-marry if his wife should die, but a woman is only allowed to marry once in the temple.

I have lived in the Salt Lake City area for over fifty years.
I have a lot of Mormon friends and extended family.
This religion is always changing, because their prophet still has revelations to lead the church in the direction that they believe their God wants them to go, with the changing times.

If anyone has any questions, I know quite a bit about this faith. My husband and I both grew up in this cult.
What I don't know, I respectively ask family or friends.
My brother-in-law is high up in the church.

Blessings,
Debbie

Debbie & T/Sue, that "seer stone" (not the crystal skull. Sowwy, about that, T/Sue.) is what I saw talked about on the History Channel, re: the Mormons/Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints.

Maranatha!
Tmmy