Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Beast - Tracking You and Your family Just Got A Whole Lot Easier

Things are quietly speeding up regarding the technology, use, promotion and mental assent to the beast tracking system. Even Hannity is promoting it on his show. Good article here:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Beast:_Tracking_You_and_Your_Family_Just_Got_a_Whole_Lot_Easier/20129/0/0/0/Y/M.html

While interviewing Scott Silverman (Applied Digital CEO), Sean Hannity said on October 24, 2008: “[Parents are saying:] we can’t even allow our kids to play in the front yard. Is there anything – technologically speaking – that [parents] can do that can help the situation, like a kidnapping. Is there, for example, a microchip…we can use for our kids?” In the interview, Silverman describes a PLD, which is an acronym for “Personal Locating Device,” which is an RFID chip. This PLD is to be implanted into the body of the “child or someone you are interested in tracking.”

While Hannity initially presents the RFID’s use into the context of “protecting children from being kidnapped,” Silverman quickly admits the multi-function purpose of the RFID: “It is the first implantable microchip for humans that has multiple security, financial and healthcare applications.” Sean Hannity’s response: “I love this idea, Scott.” Security, financial, and healthcare: These are the vast categories of use which would encompass all of human life and activity in America.

Re: The Beast - Tracking You and Your family Just Got A Whole Lot Easier

In this next article, notice how the idea of speeding up airline travel, making it less intrusive, and more palatable will be done ELECTRONICALLY. It is being set up right here where I live at LOVE FIELD, Dallas, Texas. Looks like the abusive, privacy invasive treatment by TSA was a set-up to get people to be happy about just having a fingerprint or eye scanned. This will easily convert to the scanning of the chip in the right hand in the near future. Does this tell us how very, very close we are to the trib?

Also, notice how all systems will seamlessly come together to operate by electronic, digital means of the chip? Not only your medical care, bill paying, and government assistance will be provided by the chip, it will allow you to travel with ease through the airport. I can imagine it being used for toll roads, gasoline purchase, car inspections, etc. All the pieces are coming together folks.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/story/2012-06-19/Faster-better-airport-security-checkpoints-not-that-far-off/55693916/1

The airlines say they could eliminate paper from ticketing if passengers provided information as they do for PreCheck, by linking an electronic ticket to a person's fingerprint or iris scan.

Iris scans, which measure the colored part of the eye, are gaining visibility worldwide. Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam began the Privium program in October 2001. It offers fliers with European passports a border passage of 10 to 15 seconds with iris scans.

In the USA, about 200,000 fliers have enrolled in the CLEAR program for expedited screening in Denver, Orlando and San Francisco since November 2010. Members, who answer TSA questions and provide either a fingerprint or iris scan, pay $179 a year to breeze past ID kiosks with a special card.

Caryn Seidman-Becker, CLEAR's chief executive, says the program brings "much-needed speed and predictability" to traveling.

T/Sue, this tells me that (thinking more on the positive side) we're edging ever closer than ever to our heavenly departure.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, that is certainly how it looks to me. If this whole thing is in place and just needs a little push to have it all come together.....our departure time is imminent.