Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MATHMAN - Love Story In The Sky

This really should be placed up in the Sticky Section.

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSE"!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

MathMan (20 June 2012) - "MUST READ!! Love Story in the Sky!! 7 of 8 steps completed since February 25, 2012!! Next step is the Rapture!!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/mathman620.htm

+++++

MathMan's above letter makes for a VERY interesting read, b/c I read it in its entirety over on 5Doves.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: MATHMAN - Love Story In The Sky

As you can see from MathMan's above letter, that OUR Bridegroom Jesus was indeed prophecying to us that in...

Luke 21:25,36 KJV

--25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars..."

--36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

WOW!!! This "Love Story In The Sky" makes it much "more" clearer now, doesn't it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

He's posted still more, which was put up on Five Doves this morning.

"Love Story in the Sky: Thank you for all of your wonderful responses!! However, there is even more!!"

Thank you, Kathy G., for adding MathMan's 2nd part to his "Love Letter In The Sky" letter.

Regarding Luke 21:25--I meant to say that MathMan brings new meaning to Jesus' prophetic words...

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars..."

Doesn't he?

Sun: God, the Father
Venus: Jesus, the Groom
Jupiter: The Holy Spirit
Moon: Jesus' bride (us)

And thank YOU, MathMan, for all your hard work putting this wonderful letter together. You did a fantastic job!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: MathMan's letter...

I loved the way he connected the dots between/or with the Jewish engagement/wedding with the celestial four planets. And the way he named them by the Holy Trinity: God, the Father; God, the Son; & God, the Holy Spirit.

Also, I don't know if it's just me or what, but... do you happen to notice that the above named planets aren't where they're supposed to be up in the sky? Leaving me to wonder if Jesus (take note of the above RFTH's upper lefthand photo) is rearranging these planets inorder for MathMan's "Love Story in the Sky" to be told?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here's more from MathMan.

"Love Story in the Sky: Thanks AGAIN!! But there is even more on "AFTER THE WEDDING" in the Sky!!"

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSE"!

"FOR YOUR DISCERMENT"!

Read this from Elliot Hong (23 June 2012) - "A Different Version of 'Love Story in the Sky'"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/ellioth623.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

Whoops! Thanks for reminding me, Tammy. Here's what I should have added to my above post.

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSE"

"FOR YOUR DISCERMENT"

Hi all, Mathman asked about a crossing in the sky. I've sent a reply to fivedoves, but wanted to post what I've found as well.

Maybe this article will shed more light on the Love Story. Maybe "lamps" turned on for our path.
There is a part about crossing by comets in it, but you may enjoy the whole article. Heavenly Sign Watching Part II