Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep An Eye On This

One reason America has NOT been invaded by troops from enemy countries is because individuals here have the right to OWN GUNS. The left-leaning side of government has wanted to take our guns for a long time. In fact O himself made a sarcastic remark about people here who "cling to their guns and Bibles". Hard to take over when the takeover army can be shot up by private citizens. Here is a new way to disarm the private sector - appeal to their greed.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/19/police-to-hold-gun-turn-in-event-this-weekend/

Police To Hold Gun Turn-In Event This Weekend

CHICAGO (CBS) — Using the lure of $100 gift cards, the Chicago Police Department is encouraging people to get guns out of their homes and turn them in this Saturday, during the annual gun turn-in program.

As WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports, the Police Department is partnering with 20 churches..

LISTEN: WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports

Download: mp3_bc__carts_guns-w2.mp3

First Deputy Supt. Alfonza Wysinger says anyone who turns in a real gun will get a $100 gift card. Replicas and BB guns are worth $10.

“No questions asked,” Wysinger said. “Just show up at the church, and hand over the weapons to the CPD officer that will be there, and get your $100 gift card. So we strongly suggest that people come out that have weapons lying around the house, or weapons, maybe, that they don’t necessarily want in their house. This is a chance to get some money for their weapon, and get another dangerous weapon on the street.”

The gun turn-in event, dubbed “Don’t Kill a Dream, Save a life........

My comment - When you open the article and read down, notice the turn in points are CHURCHES. Yes that is right - turn in your gun at the neighborhood church! What next? Come to the church for your RFID chip injection? Come to the church for a free bus ride to the abortion/euthanasia clinic? Shameful! Do these pastors have rocks in their heads?

Re: Keep An Eye On This

Sue,

I hope the last sentence is a typo! However, I suspect it is truer than we want to imagine. Honest citizens turning in their weapons to have them back on the street in the hands of criminals and/or the government.

Texas Sue

“No questions asked,” Wysinger said. “Just show up at the church, and hand over the weapons to the CPD officer that will be there, and get your $100 gift card. So we strongly suggest that people come out that have weapons lying around the house, or weapons, maybe, that they don’t necessarily want in their house. This is a chance to get some money for their weapon, and get another dangerous weapon on the street.”

[/color]

As has been said before, we all need to keep praying for each one here, posters and lurkers, and rest in the knowledge that Father has EVERYTHING under control. What a joy to know that Jesus loses no one Father has given into His hand.

YSIC,
Mary M

Texas Sue
One reason America has NOT been invaded by troops from enemy countries is because individuals here have the right to OWN GUNS. The left-leaning side of government has wanted to take our guns for a long time. In fact O himself made a sarcastic remark about people here who "cling to their guns and Bibles". Hard to take over when the takeover army can be shot up by private citizens. Here is a new way to disarm the private sector - appeal to their greed.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/19/police-to-hold-gun-turn-in-event-this-weekend/

Police To Hold Gun Turn-In Event This Weekend

CHICAGO (CBS) — Using the lure of $100 gift cards, the Chicago Police Department is encouraging people to get guns out of their homes and turn them in this Saturday, during the annual gun turn-in program.

As WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports, the Police Department is partnering with 20 churches..

LISTEN: WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports

Download: mp3_bc__carts_guns-w2.mp3

First Deputy Supt. Alfonza Wysinger says anyone who turns in a real gun will get a $100 gift card. Replicas and BB guns are worth $10.

The gun turn-in event, dubbed “Don’t Kill a Dream, Save a life........

My comment - When you open the article and read down, notice the turn in points are CHURCHES. Yes that is right - turn in your gun at the neighborhood church! What next? Come to the church for your RFID chip injection? Come to the church for a free bus ride to the abortion/euthanasia clinic? Shameful! Do these pastors have rocks in their heads?

Prayer for God's Intervention on Our Behalf

Oh my God and Lord, we can no longer sit by and watch what is happening. Please Lord, remove us from this Earth and take us at the Rapture, where we won't ever have to worry what's next. Heavenly Father, have mercy on your children, send your Son Jesus to gather His Bride, and bring her home at long last. This world is no longer our home because the ways of the world are not your ways.
We can not survive too much longer Lord, unless you intervene and let your Holy Word, of Revelation be fulfilled. Remove us from the wrath that soon will befall the Earth and every living creature upon it. Let your kingdom come to Earth, and Let thy will be done here on Earth as in Heaven. Lord Jesus hear the prayers of those whom are longing and loving your appearing in the air. How much longer must we wait to see you face to face, and to be with you forever more Lord! Lord, forgive us our sins, cleans us from all unrighteousness, and lead us to life everlasting with you and all the Angels and Saints. In Jesus Holy Name we pray! Amen!

I never thought I would see society come to this. If I were to make a bet I would have lost.Who thinks of all this stuf? What do they do, just kind of hang out and ponder the next thing? Somebody's laughing in the backround.

Bob it is just insane. Like you said, "who thinks of these things". So glad we are flying away soon and leaving this mess behind us.

I have an antidote for all the icky news in our faces. I just posted some good country gospel and here is the link:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1230872&cmd=show

Listen to a couple of these tunes and you'll feel better right away. It's good to know that we are citizens of another country above.