Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Urgent prayer request to my family on RFTH, please!!!! I'm desperate!!

Please everyone pray for Emma once again. She was doing SO well, went to rehab, came back to the Lord, was going to school, got a job, everything! Then last weekend she totally fell of the wagon. Stole and forged a bunch of checks from my grandmother, and threatened to committ suicide. I don't know what happened!!! I'ts awful! I'ts like she's possesed by demons she's so different on the drugs. Our whole family is devastated once again, and we are all at a loss as to what to do. We feel much of it is spiritual. Please lift her up in prayer, we need it at this desperate hour for our family.
Thank you all, your sister in our beloved Lord Jesus, may he come soon!

DewDrops I have been praying for you. The enemy is attacking so fiercely now it hardly seems fair. Put on your whole spiritual armor and fight back, it does work. Claiming the power of the blood of Christ over our enemy for our loved ones and ourselves has great results. Simply resisting the devil in the name of Jesus outloud at least once a day helps too. I personally wrote myself a daily "mantra" of sorts, to keep me focused, and help me always be "facing" the right direction. It may be silly, but I find on the days when I struggle, if I repeat this throughout the day my day goes much better. Each person can make their own, you could come up with something meaningful to you. Mine goes like this:

"I believe in God's will for my life, I claim the power of the blood of Jesus for his will to be done. I believe in my own sucess. I believe in miracles."

That's it. Just a simple daily mantra I repeat over and over until I am feeling more on track. I sometimes have to repeat it 50 times before it sinks in and does any good, but for me it truly works. Remember, self confidence through faith can help you to achieve sucess in your endeavors. The Lord WANTS to bless you, he has plans to prosper you and give you a hope and a future!!! You are in his capable and loving hands.
We must fight! We must resist!! Lets run this race together, you have lots of friends "electronically" holding your hand right here in this forum. I personally have felt so blessed having this wonderful crew of devoted followers of our beloved Christ here to come to every day for encouragement and strength. I'm not sure I would have made it through the last 6 months without them! Thank you all!! I love you all!

Dewdrops,

Many Christians are under Satanic attacks, however, we must keep our eyes on Jesus at all times. Never give over to the enemy, and in Jesus name rebuke the devil; "Satan get behind me", and "keep looking and listening only to the Lord's voice".

It's time to surrender everything you can't handle to the Lord, and Listen to that "still small voice within" yourself. Your conscience, God speaks to those whom will "listen"! Stop talking about Satan and his evil ways, this way his not getting the attention he wants, the more you speak about him, the more attention he gets, and desires. Instead rebuke him in the name of Jesus, and speak of all the wonderful things Jesus has done in the scripture, and in your life. Drown his voice with singing songs like "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so".

When you hear his voice, start praying immediately, don't listen. When he attacks, praise the Lord Jesus, and thank him for the victory to come. The more you speak of Jesus, the less the devil will want to stay around you.

Don't let him take you eyes off Jesus, trust Jesus, in good times and in bad, in happy times and in sad.
Pray without ceasing, praise God all day long. The devil will flee, the sooner, you surrender all your fears, concerns and doubts unto the Lord.

May God always receive the Glory and Honor for everything, and may all of us lean on God for understanding.

In the name of Jesus, I command Satan to get behind me, for I'm looking into the face of Jesus, and I can see and hear only Jesus, and no one else. Amen!

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie