Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Live Without Fear In The End Days

This is a whole week of broadcasts in one video with Billye Brim teaching how to live without fear in these times.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.kcm.org/media/webcast/current

Re: Live Without Fear In The End Days

Sue,

I get the iTunes/podcast downloads from KCM and just started watching these yesterday. It's another 2 week teaching by Billye Brim & Gloria Copeland.

Mark, the timing on this is good since we are seeing potentially threatening events pop up everywhere around the globe. Good time to remember that fear is from satan and is a tool to get our attention off of the GREAT GOD to whom we belong.

No weapon formed against us shall prosper!

You got that right!!

If I didn't have an understanding of the Word of God and a handle on end time events, I would be in a cold sweat right now....

"He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God in Him will I trust."

That's where I'm residing...

Plus, thanks to God's Word, we all know that we will be evacuated to safety in Heaven before the worst part of all this breaks loose. So far, despite all the ominous foreshadowings, God has been restraining the worst from happening, and I have an idea that He's going to continue to do that until He takes us Home in the Rapture.

Right as rain Kathy G!