Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Facsimiles of Christianity: Preparing (or not) for the END!!!!

[Yesterday (6/18) a "word" just came to me and I still had it in my
mind when I woke up. Then, I started "thinking" about things and
this below came to me. The word was "facsimile".]

Recently, I've spent a lot of time listening and reading about Teddy Roosevelt and his family. They were about as "blue blood" a family as America has ever produced. Teddy's father was surely one of the finest men you could ever read about and did so much to help underprivileged youth in New York city in the days when the streets were flooded with abandoned immigrant children. Through mostly his efforts and other rich of their day, he formed a society which sent many thousands to the mid west to families who needed or wanted children.

Also, Teddy Roosevelt, the son, did many good things and was a very Honorable person. Much of what he did was to live up to his father and honor him. Teddy's father was of age to go to war during the Civil War but, as was allowable and fashionable among the rich of that day, you could "pay" someone to go to war "for" you and that is what he did. Even though his father did MUCH for the northern troops by staying at home and initiating programs through Abraham Lincoln which benefited many, Teddy spent his life "trying" to live down that perceived "flaw" in his family's honor by being OVER zealous in many respects to do with war and courage. He did things unnecessarily and foolishly, at times, just to over compensate for the "flaws" (as he perceived them) in his family's role.

So, Teddy Roosevelt was a "good" person and "did" (or over did) much for his day. But, after ALL that I have heard and read of him, he spoke VERY, VERY LITTLE of a relationship with Jesus and I'm not so sure he went to heaven because his life was ALWAYS trying to produce a facsimile of his father. Either that or "filling in" where he perceived his father got it wrong.

Proverbs 14:12 (KJV)
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man,
but the end thereof are the ways of death.

So, is a "picture" starting to develop in your spirit?

Are you and I trying to "re-produce" an "idea" of God or "good" while missing out on "Who" Jesus is?

If so, we will come to an END of that which we "think" has been a "good" life and VERY LIKELY God is going to say to us, "I NEVER KNEW YOU!!!"

Matthew 7 (KJV)
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out
devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:
depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Laodicean (Reveleation 3:14-22) American churches TOTALLY FIT this mold. The pastors can get a "salary" for going by some "image" of what Christianity is and are "supposedly" teaching people about Jesus. But very few are "real" people. They're only "trying" to produce what someone else told them was real.

So, I have listened to Ken Peters' dream of the Tribulation many times and the part that REALLY touches me (and the part that, obviously, moved Ken) was that, even though a reality of Jesus' love and truth is NOT REALLY (sooo many times) a part of the so called "groups" which get together and call themselves "Christian" today, AFTER the rapture, there are NO MORE HERO PREACHERS!!! Just small groups coming together to find truth "if" they can.

And you do NOT have to believe the above. Just do NOTHING MORE than standard. Just say to yourself, "I like my life the way it is!!" OR "It worked for my family, it will work for me!!!" Just do that and I believe you will live on into the Tribulation but it won't be so pleasant finding out the above was true!!! Because Jesus is a Jealous God and He is NOT going to put up with such!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I do NOT want ANY part of the Tribulation!!!

Micah 7 (NIV1984)
Israel’s Misery
1 What misery is mine!
I am like one who gathers summer fruit
at the gleaning of the vineyard
;
there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
none of the early figs that I crave.
2 The godly have been swept from the land;
not one upright man remains.
All men lie in wait to shed blood
;
each hunts his brother with a net.
3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil;
the ruler demands gifts,
the judge accepts bribes,
the powerful dictate what they desire—
they all conspire together

Matthew 24 (KJV)
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a
trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the
four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch
is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that
summer is nigh
:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things,
know that it is near, even at the doors.

Re: Facsimiles of Christianity: Preparing (or not) for the END!!!!

SORRY, I forgot to put above:

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Go to the dream section for a dream by Kevin M. that was
JUST posted:

A Dream Where I Saw Fear Stricken Lukewarm Christians Who Missed the Rapture Awaiting Persecution

Or go HERE directly to the LINK