Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid-East Prophecy Update - June 17th, 2012 by Pastor J.D. Faraq

"In this last prophecy update for two weeks until Sunday, July 8th, pastor JD looks at three reasons why the rapture may very well be closer than any of us might think."

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"

Re: Mid-East Prophecy Update - June 17th, 2012 by Pastor J.D. Faraq

Thanks Mark for posting this up.I have listened to prophecy teachers all of my life but there is something so unique about this man. His prophecy subjects and his plea.

This is not in any way to take away from the other posts because most of them are very good but if I were an unbeliever I would probably want to step forward and accept Jesus as my Savior and Lord. Keep posting these up because you are helping many people.

Re: Mid-East Prophecy Update - June 17th, 2012 by Pastor J.D. Faraq

Bob D
Thanks Mark for posting this up.I have listened to prophecy teachers all of my life but there is something so unique about this man. His prophecy subjects and his plea.

This is not in any way to take away from the other posts because most of them are very good but if I were an unbeliever I would probably want to step forward and accept Jesus as my Savior and Lord. Keep posting these up because you are helping many people.

That's my observation as well, Bob and you are welcome, btw. Its my observation that while the majority of pastors and teachers stay away from teaching prophecy altogether, Pastor J.D. brings it to bear in the way that it was intended...to keep us up to date, informed...and with scripture. I mean, what else is prophecy for? He's really not teaching but talking to you in a realistic and simplistic manner that I find very compelling. Plus the fact that he gives an invitation at the end of most of these videos....and that is what its all about.

I'll be glad when he gets back from vacation.