Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Debt crisis: Banks prepare for worldwide chaos after weekend Greek election

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Debt crisis: Banks prepare for worldwide chaos after weekend Greek election
Central bankers are preparing radical action to stem the turmoil if
Sunday's Greek elections wreak havoc in the markets.

By Emma Rowley
7:34PM BST 15 Jun 2012
The Telegraph UK

Speculation is mounting that central banks including the Bank of
England, Bank of Japan and US Federal Reserve are readying emergency
support measures to fight the market fall-out which the result of the
polls could unleash.

G20 officials said central banks were ready to step in if needed to
stabilise financial markets after the vote. Canada is "ready to act" if
the situation takes a serious turn for the worse or there is "an
external shock", a spokesman for its prime minister said.

The head of the European Central Bank, Mario Draghi, also fuelled
speculation of looming action, as he indicated inflation was not a
threat which would prevent a move.

"There are serious downside risks here," he said. "This risk has to do
mostly with the heightened uncertainty."

In the UK, the Chancellor has announced �140bn emergency funds will be
funnelled to banks via the Bank of England to avoid another credit
crunch against the backdrop of the eurozone crisis. The prospect of more
action boosted the UK's benchmark FTSE 100 index on Friday, which closed
up 0.22pc at 5,478.81 points.

"The potential for further quantitative easing was always going to give
stocks a bit of a lift but people are still naturally cautious," said
Oliver Stansfield, director of equity sales at Fox-Davies Capital.

The fear around the elections is that if anti-austerity parties take
control it will signal the imminent exit of Greece from the euro as
bail-out agreements are torn up.

If politicians cannot form a government, the continued uncertainty also
threatens to rock markets.

In Japan, financial diplomat Takehiko Nakao warned that authorities
would respond to unwelcome currency moves as appropriate, a warning that
they will act if investors looking for a "safe haven" threaten to drive
up the Japanese yen.

In a similar move, Switzerland this week warned that it would move to
protect its own currency from appreciating further as money flees the
eurozone. A strong currency can hammer exporters and domestic tourism
industries.

David Cameron on Friday held a "coordination meeting" with EU leaders
via video conference to discuss issues including the eurozone before the
G20 summit in Mexico.

Also taking part were German chancellor Angela Merkel, her French,
Italian and Spanish counterparts, European Commission president Jos�
Manuel Barroso and European Council president Herman van Rompuy.

The crisis is expected to dominate the summit. But despite recent
events, some question whether a grand solution is on the cards.

"Aside from confirmation of a substantial increase in resources for the
International Monetary Fund, which has already been agreed, we doubt the
meeting will achieve much," said analysts at Capital Economics.

"Germany will probably resist pressure to do more to solve the crisis,
while coordinated monetary stimulus also seems unlikely."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9335072/Debt-crisi...

Re: Debt crisis: Banks prepare for worldwide chaos after weekend Greek election

Greeks empty bank accounts ahead of historic election
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/greeks-empty-bank-accounts-ahead-of-historic-election/

D.Shadow, This sounds serious!!!

I think this will make it a lot worse now, by everyone withdrawing their money out of the banks.

May the Lord come quickly now, Chaos is about to begin! Hoping this is not the cause, for all involved!

Praying for God's mercy on His people to find strength and courage in these trying times!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie this was a very choice post you put up. The third seal in the book of Revelation is all about a financial crash.

Most of the different sections of the world are already upset and the thing has not even happened.

If the Euro does collapse I would give it about 2 weeks before the whole situation comes to America.Once the U.S.A falls in their economy then the whole world will be hurting. If I'm not mistaken I believe America is the only country that prints money but I'm not sure.

The way it was explained to me is were not going to run out of money as much as the money we have will become worthless.

"(1)Go to now,ye rich men,weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
(2)Your riches are corrupted,and your garments are motheaten.
(3)Your gold and silver is cankered;and the rust of them shall be a witness against you,and shall eat your flesh as it were fire.Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days."James 5:1-3.

Is it just me or do these verses speak for themselves?These are verses for the tribulation period but we are seeing the signs now for the filfillment of this financial judgement.

Bob D,

Odd that you should mentioned about the monetary system crashing, and the scriptures you quoted, because the exact same thoughts came to my mind, that's why I posted it, and sticky it to the top.

Honesty Bob, if there was ever a time to stay close to God and ask the Lord for advice, while we're still here, it's right this moment in time. Let us not panic, let each one of us prepare accordingly, if not for ourselves, then those left behind. Pray and ask the Lord what He would want you to do, if anything at all.

I can't tell you how strongly I feel, that our time is running out now here on earth. We're almost to the finish line, anytime now.

All I can add is, watch for the news, and what is happening in the USA in the next couple of weeks or so. Yes I agree it wouldn't be long before America, and other countries will experience finacial loss.

It may be we are seeing the signs of the Pre Tribulation and once we are Raptured, things will escalate, or the Anti-Christ will bring in the false peace, and the whole world will follow him...!

Which ever way it turns out, we're not going experience the tribulation.

The nations are being prepared for battle, within their countries, and beyond their borders. Civil unrest is a given.

What a time to be alive! I can't believe that it's taking place before our very eyes, and the whole world will be affected.

I believe the USA is the only country that prints money and has a reserve fund, I may be wrong...I'm not sure. However, when the money becomes worthless, it won't matter how much money you print, it will be of no benenfit to anyone.

Keep watching Bob, our days are numbered!

Maranatha!

Valerie

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

No Relief Rally on Greek VoteBy STEPHEN CASTLE and CHRISTINE HAUSER
Published: June 18, 2012

The financial markets initially responded with relief on Monday as elections in Greece ushered in a party that supports the outlines of an international bailout. But the reaction was short-lived as borrowing costs in Spain and Italy reminded investors that the troubles facing the euro zone were far from resolved

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/19/business/global/daily-euro-zone-watch.html?pagewanted=all

Greece’s Election Results: Déjà Vu All Over Again?

Has the euro zone found some breathing room in its crisis? The conservative New Democracy (ND) party eked out a victory in Greece’s parliamentary elections on Sunday, edging out the leftist Syriza party, which is strongly opposed to the austerity measures imposed as part of the country’s bailout. The margin was less than 3 points. The victory, however, still leaves Greece without a government. ND failed to win an outright parliamentary majority and must join forces with at least one party to govern. The scenario is similar to the results of an earlier round of voting. ND also came in first in May 6 elections, again with Syriza running a close second, but failed to form a government then.

Read more: http://world.time.com/2012/06/17/greeces-election-results-deja-vu-all-over-again/#ixzz1yD6F6p7F

Read more: http://world.time.com/2012/06/17/greeces-election-results-deja-vu-all-over-again/#ixzz1yD5zzJKZ

The news is that, the immediate crisis has been averted in the meantime! Therefore, the world wide collapse will happen during the tribulation. It's easy to see this will be the case since, "The scenario is similar to the results of an earlier round of voting. ND also came in first in May 6 elections, again with Syriza running a close second, but failed to form a government then." Another reason is we are extremely close to the tribulation now, as all signs are pointing that way.

Thank God for mercies small & great!

Maranatha!

Valerie