Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unexpected Miracle....Who says God doesn't love all his creatures, small & great!

I just had to share this with all here. The last couple of days I have been very concerned over our little dog furby. He is a cute little "shipoo", S h i t z u & poodle mix. He's on in age now, and in a few months will be 15 years old, which is a long life for a dog. He's considered a Senior, and he fits well in our home of two human Senior's to look after him lol!!! We got him as a little puppy, a present for our daughter when she lived at home, whom turned out to live with us when she got married.

I'm very attached to him, and honestly, I'm not very good when it comes to loosing dogs & cats to death, as I have in my life in the past. They are part of the family, and it hurts to be separated from them.

Furby had this growth, that turn out to be a black skin tag growing on his upper eyelid and getting bigger. Skin tags are usually not cancerous although they are beign tumors. The vets tell you they don't need to be removed, unless they are causing pain and discomfort. It was starting to bother him and his eye was getting red, my husband and I were going to set up an appointment to the vets early next week to have it removed by having surgery.

I told my husband with him being an old dog, that I was concerned that the anesthesia may be deadly to an old dog, and I didn't want him to die. What if this skin tag was cancerous as some do become cancerous...I just couldn't accept it. Either way there looked like a no win situation.

I went to bed, crying and praying, asking God not to take him from me, and I didn't know what to do. Do I take him to the vets, and accept what comes my way or what else can I do; but give it all over to the Lord.

We got up in the morning, and this little guy was still sleeping. He woke up and wanted out to do his duty...Then my husband said come here look at his eye we both were starring in the eye where the black/brown
skin tag was...it was completely gone...no sign of it anywhere.

Skin tags don't come off on their own unless you treat them or have them removed. The whites of the eyes had no more redness, and the eyelid was perfect. Praise God, Thank you Jesus!

I began crying, praising, shouting and thanking Jesus,
on and on. Tears of joy and relief. The dog was looking at me, like "what's wrong with her, why is she crying and shouting?" It was awesome...Thank You Jesus for this miracle. Dr. Jesus removed it during the night, and nothing was left behind.

I also told my little dog, we would be Raptured together. It's going to have to happen soon, as he continues to age, and time waits for no one; if we're going to be caught up together! LOL! Either that, or he's going to have to live long enough and perhaps end up being the oldest dog in the world. LOL!! I prefer the former!

God does care about the smaller things in our lives which are just as important to us as the bigger ones.
He real cares and loves his children. He loves His creatures small & great!

By the way furby hates going to the vets, so I think he's one happy dog too!

One happy Grandma!

Valerie