Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISAIAH 17: Destruction of Damascus may be but hours away!!!

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

Troops moving into Syria now. Russia is supporting Assad. The U.S. is supporting the rebels. A new cold war with Russia has begun.

Big powers move in on Syria: Russian troops for Tartus. US forces ready to go
http://www.debka.com/article/22088/Big-powers-move-in-on-Syria-Russian-troops-for-Tartus-US-forces-ready-to-go

Re: ISAIAH 17: Destruction of Damascus may be but hours away!!!

D.Shadow, thanks for the heads up!

Strange thing is, so many times Isaiah 17 has come to mind today! It's been like this for me days on end now, that Destruction of Damascus, is going to play a much bigger and significant role than most think. Damascus, and the road to WW3, continuously come to mind together. If this is the case and it happens, this is a major sign, it's time to leave.

Wow Shadow, we're going home imminently!

See you soon!

God Bless!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, I had the verse "behold Damascus is taken from being a city ..." come to my mind a few times I think it was yesterday or the day before. I also keep thinking how the weapons of mass destruction might have been smuggled from Iraq to Syria before the US invasion.

The United Nations is suspending Syria-monitoring because of the rising violence that's taking place there. This is from Reuters. At the moment, that's all I know.

I believe that this is the hook that will draw Russia into the Ezekiel 38 War. The fact that they now have troops on the ground in Syria (and most likely Damascus) will by default, involve them in this War. When the Isaiah 17:1 event takes place there will be those Russian troops lost and Vladimir Putin won't stand by and let that happen without a response...hence the Ezekiel 38 coalition.

So close.....

I remember seeing somewhere, back when the war started with Iraq, google video of a truck caravan moving the Iraqi weapons to Syria before the U.S. troops arrived. From everything that I have read they are buried in the Bekaa Valley in Syria. I haven't looked at a map to see how close that is to Damascus but have often wondered what would happen if something set off a chain of explosions in that area with those hidden weapons. Just wondering how that would play out.

And speaking of Russia & Syria...

I heard yesterday, that a British owned cargo ship carrying Russian army helicopters from a Russian port city to sail to a Syrian port to be delivered, has been stopped in its tracks.

These army helicopters were to be used against the Syrian upriser people.

So now, this cargo ship has to be returned to its Russian port.

Have you all heard this too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Powder keg: Largest joint exercise in Middle East history- troops, tanks, planes and even Russian nuclear subs
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/powder-keg-largest-joint-exercise-in-middle-east-history-troops-tanks-planes-and-even-russian-nuclear-subs/

I am on tiptoes right now, ready to jump up, fly away!

Valerie & Fellow RFTHees,

Also on the FoxNews ticker tape TODAY, 08.24.2012, I saw that the Syrian civil war against Bashar Hasad, is now spilling over into Tripoli, Lebanon. Lebanon, in Bible Prophecy, is aka Tyre.

What do YOU make of this latest development!?

Maranatha!
Tammy