Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nik Wallenda prayed his way across to the other side! Praise God, Thank You Jesus!

What a witness Nik Wallenda was while he made history today. He prayed his way across, from the American side of the Falls, to the Canadian Side. He prayed out loud, and I sensed that peace that was with him came straight from the throne of God. Peace that surpasses all understanding.

If this doesn't move people toward the Lord, his praying his way through, or when he stated with God all things are possible! Or when he mentioned God will help you get to the highest mountains; then nothing else will at this late date. The world was watching, while he inched his way through the mist, wind, the pole that was pulling on his shoulders, and arms. He continued with confidence, knowing that God was with him and would see him through to the very end.

Remember the road to Heaven is straight and narrow, just like that tight rope. The way to Hell is wide and many winding paths. We have tried to stay on the straight and narrow, keeping our eyes on Jesus, our tightrope, our safety tether, keeping us looking to Him, and Him alone, to see us safely to the other side Heaven (home)!

I prayed for Nik, and I Praise the Lord when he prayed out loud. Thank you Jesus!

Awesome, absolutely awesome!

Hang on folks, we're almost to the other side, don't look back, keep your eyes on Jesus, He will see that all of us will get safely to the other side; home sweet home! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Nik Wallenda prayed his way across to the other side! Praise God, Thank You Jesus!

I had no doubt whatsoever, when I heard Nick praying with family and on the wire. I said to my husband as we both watched, if that was me on the wire, I'd pray all the way from American Side to the Canadian side without ceasing!

Praise God, thank you Jesus!!!

Valerie

Re: Nik Wallenda prayed his way across to the other side! Praise God, Thank You Jesus!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Daredevil Nik Wallenda has become the first person to walk across Niagara Falls on a high wire.

Tens of thousands of people gathered at the falls and millions more were believed watching on television as Wallenda crossed some 200 feet in the air on a two-inch-wide wire strung over the raging waters of Horseshoe Falls, the largest of the three falls that make up Niagara Falls.

Wallenda trotted in his final steps across the wire and stepped into Canada, barely 25 minutes after he started.

After he greeted his wife and family, Wallenda was approached by customs agents, who asked him for his passport, which he presented.

"No, I'm not carrying anything over. I promise," he said.

"What is the purpose of your trip sir?" the agent asked.

"To inspire people around the world," Wallenda said.

Wallenda said the mist and the winds midway across the walk were the biggest challenge.

"It's all about the concentration, the focus, and it all goes back to the training," he said.

"I'm grinning from ear to ear because I can see I'm here. I made it," he added.

Read this LIVE BLOG to follow Nik Wallenda's moment-by-moment progress.

Others have crossed the Niagara River itself, but never over the falls. Wallenda said that tonight's feat will be the fulfillment of a lifelong dream as well as a chance to honor his great-grandfather, legendary funambilist Karl Wallenda, who died after falling from a tightrope in Puerto Rico in 1978.

continues at url below along with videos:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/niagara-falls-high-wire-walk-nik-wallenda-fulfill/story?id=16577963

This is what Nik Wallenda crossed on a tightrope over Niagara Falls. He did it at night and he did it in record time of 25 minutes. They were saying it would take 40 minutes to get across from one side to the other.

He put his faith and trust in God, and he is the first person to do this in history.

These are beautiful pictures of the Falls, and not the walk itself, which will most likely be publish sometime later today.

On Eagle's Wings

You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord,
Who abide in His shadow for life,
Say to the Lord, "My Refuge,
My Rock in Whom I trust."

Refrain
And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand.

The snare of the fowler will never capture you,
And famine will bring you no fear;
Under His Wings your refuge,
His faithfulness your shield.

Refrain

You need not fear the terror of the night,
Nor the arrow that flies by day,
Though thousands fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.

Refrain

For to His angels He's given a command,
To guard you in all of your ways,
Upon their hands they will bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Refrain

It sure looks like Nik was walking with Jesus when he crossed Niagara Falls! His faith in Jesus helped him get to the other side.

I've never heard this song before, but I really like it a lot.

When we were watching Nik, the broadcaster made a comment of him being all alone on the wire; I said to my husband he's not alone, God is with him!

It's very befitting that we always give all the Honor & Glory to God, Praise the Lord, for without his loving kindness and mercy, we too would be lost.

The Lord Extolled for His Goodness.

A Psalm of Praise, of David.

I will extol You, my God, O King,

And I will bless Your name forever and ever.

2 Every day I will bless You,

And I will praise Your name forever and ever.

3 Great is the Lord, and highly to be praised,

And His greatness is unsearchable.

4 One generation shall praise Your works to another,

And shall declare Your mighty acts.

5 On the glorious splendor of Your majesty

And on Your wonderful works, I will meditate.

6 Men shall speak of the power of Your awesome acts,

And I will tell of Your greatness.

7 They shall eagerly utter the memory of Your abundant goodness

And will shout joyfully of Your righteousness.

8 The Lord is gracious and merciful;

Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness.

9 The Lord is good to all,

And His mercies are over all His works.

10 All Your works shall give thanks to You, O Lord,

And Your godly ones shall bless You.

11 They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom

And talk of Your power;

12 To make known to the sons of men Your mighty acts

And the glory of the majesty of Your kingdom.

13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,

And Your dominion endures throughout all generations.

14 The Lord sustains all who fall

And raises up all who are bowed down.

15 The eyes of all look to You,

And You give them their food in due time.

16 You open Your hand

And satisfy the desire of every living thing.

17 The Lord is righteous in all His ways

And kind in all His deeds.

18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,

To all who call upon Him in truth.

19 He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;

He will also hear their cry and will save them.

20 The Lord keeps all who love Him,

But all the wicked He will destroy.

21 My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord,

And all flesh will bless His holy name forever and ever.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+145&version=NASB

Nik Wallenda prayed his way across to the other side! Video of the live event

Thank you Valerie for posting
Fantastic!

Here is the video of the live event...

http://youtu.be/YSBye1LFaug

Re: Nik Wallenda prayed his way across to the other side! Video of the live event

Thanks for posting this video JIMH, much appreciated!

God Bless!

Valerie