Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News Bulletin - Please Read

I didn't want to post in the subject bar that the Euro has unofficially collapsed as I am not sure. If it has this can cause a world-wide domino effect on money systems. Just saw this at Steve Quayle's site, please use your discernment:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://stevequayle.com/index.html

Re: News Bulletin - Please Read

Having studied prophecy for many years and the different aspects of how one person empowered by satan and his fallen angels could control the whole world, I have come to the conclusion that the main way, the central avenue is money. Think about it, the larger part of every person's life is fueled by and shaped by their income and assets. If you are without income, you would be living in an alleyway and eating out of a trashcan. If a government or a system can control the flow of goods, services and the money that drives it, they can control the world. An economic collapse is the way to force the "solution" of a single means of money flow - the electronic chip or mark of the beast.

That is why we should be watching these economic struggles going on around the globe and right now specifically in Europe. The following article by an anonymous insider in the money system says to watch Italy as it's collapse could cause our own. When he mentions someone named Lagarde, he is talking about ht european woman named to the headship of the world bank/IMF. This is the post that Hillary wanted and did not get. There are many other things said in the article and it is an eye opener. With all that is happening right in front of our eyes we must be close to leaving this world. Please read with discernment.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/06/12/wall-street-insider-this-is-the-true-story-of-the-obama-white-house/

Re: News Bulletin - Please Read

Wow Sue, on Steve's site, it says the Euro has unofficially, collapsed....! Sure sounds serious!
More scripture prophecy is coming to pass more quickly, surely the Rapture is imminent. Any day now! I can't see us being still here come 2013. Things are moving very quickly now, we might have days not weeks left before our departure. If anytime there was to keep your eyes on Jesus, and have faith in Him, that Jesus will see us through until He comes for us, nows the time!

Maranatha!

Valerie