Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Man One Day Away From Dying....A Must See Video
Re: Man One Day Away From Dying....A Must See Video

Praise God, there is no more distress in heaven!
Where YHWH walks, there is peace

Hallelu YAH

Valerie, this was beautiful! I couldn't watch it without tears streaming down my face, of course. I can't keep makeup on my face lately.

This man reminds me of my mom. She passed away 10 years ago this past May. Her last days of life she had everyone cracking up. Then when she was in and out of consciousness, she would suddenly wake up and say something that would surprise everyone. One time, she said "Everyone keeps sniffing." Like we weren't supposed to be sad. Then another time, she stretched her arm up in the air and said, "I need to get mobile". Then my favorite one was, "When are we gonna have some fun?" and "Someone should get some champagne or something." She was ready to celebrate! I knew my mom like no one else. She loved Jesus with all of her heart and we talked about Heaven all the time. She didn't love this world. She knew being with Jesus was her real home, and without a doubt, she wasn't afraid to go. I have her Bible, and kind of adopted it as my own...she highlighted and underlined and wrote all over it too. She was suffering in her body, and I hated seeing her suffer...but aside from the physical pain, I know she was completely at peace in her spirit. Praise God!

Shelby, Yes that is a very touching video, this Man is ready and willing to meet the Lord in Heaven, and God is able to make it happen! All the studying he has done in his Bible, which is well worn down. He knows where he's going and has no regrets about leaving. What an awesome attitude, His love is first and foremost for the Lord.

Shelby, thanks so much for sharing about your dear Mother. Such a blessing you could be with her, she sounded like she knew where she was heading and wanted to start the celebration before she got there.
What an amazing woman!
Your Mother sounds like a wonderful woman, filled with Love and joy in Jesus. Just think soon you'll see her again, and she'll be young, and in a perfect body & health. I bet you can't wait, and neither can she! I know our loved ones in Heaven are looking forward to that great reunion in Heaven, just as much as we are looking forward for the Lord's coming to take us there. Praise God, Thank you Jesus!

I too can't wait to see my Mother, she died suddenly with a massive heart attack at home so I didn't get a chance to be with her, but I know Jesus was there with her at that very moment of her passing.

I can't wait to see her either. She loved Jesus, and loved watching JVIM on TV. I think she said the sinners prayer to receive Jesus, with Jack Van Impe, every time he was on.!!! LOL!!! She too suffered with heart trouble and other ailments, and she always spoke of how much she missed those whom went beforehand. Her father died, when she was just 11 years old of cancer. Her Mother died at age 47 heart attack at home. Her first husband my biological father died when she was 22 years old. She almost died during the Second World War. When she was
just 16 years of age she was forcibly taken from her Mother's home by the Nazis to work slave labour making bombs for the Germans. She sabotaged a bomb and had to flee for her life, because they were going to put her in concentration camp. That's a complete other story.

Anyway, One day she was with her best friend walking when a plane overhead bombed a tall building they were near, which buried both of them alive. My mother was found barely alive in the rubble, her friend died there, right beside her. She spent months in hospital, pumping all the debris from inside of her Stomach and Esophagus.

They didn't expect her to survive she was in critical intensive care unit for months. God saw her thorough, the impossible.

I could go on and on, but the good Lord didn't let her die, until she received Him as her Savior and that wasn't until she was in her late 50's, she died at 65 with a massive heart attack at home. She had a previous heart attack which she had survived many years prior, however, the last one happened and it took her life. The coroner told me, that she died quickly, and didnt't suffer much.

Praise God, Thank you Jesus! She's with the Lord, and finally her longing to see her loved ones whom gone before her came to pass. She loved the Lord and is with Him forevermore. Can't wait to meet up with Jesus first, and then Mom...I think I'm going to cry, this is so emotional.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

Thank you for sharing about your mother. What a wonderful testimony that is...for her to have gone through so much in her life, and yet God preserved her. She was pretty young then when she passed...my mom was 56. She was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in January '02, and was gone in May '02, so it was very sudden. I was only 26 and had just had my first daughter the summer before. She was my mom's first grandchild. It was supposed to be a happy time for both of us. It was the hardest thing I ever went through in my life, and I had often wished she would've died suddenly like your mom, so she wouldn't have had to suffer so much. That's when I think about how happy she is now, and all that suffering is behind her. Jesus took her home! Praise God!

I often think about how our loved ones must long for us to be there with them, as much as we long to be there! I know they must be excited to show us so many wonderful things. One of the most exciting things about the rapture to me, is the fact that our loved ones will be reunited with their bodies, and they'll rise first, before us! What a thought that is, and how wonderful!!!

WOW. Thanks for posting.

Shalom Herb

See you at home.