Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAJOR new "news" SIGN: Purim (record "Sun" GRB) + 100 (the elect) days = NOW!!!

ALL:

From Psalm 19, the "sun" is like a "Bridegroom".

...Psalm 19 (KJV)
...19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the
...firmament sheweth his handywork.
...2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto
...night sheweth knowledge.
...3 There is no speech nor language, where their
...voice is not heard.
...4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and
...their words to the end of the world. In them hath
...he set a tabernacle for the sun,
...5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
...and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

...6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his
...circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from
...the heat thereof.

Jesus "IS" our Bridegroom.

On the day before Purim (3/7) and continuing on into Purim
there was "JUST" released information about a massive flare
that exploded from the solar surface...the highest-energy
light ever seen during a sun eruption
!!!!!!

(I saw this first from a Paul Belgley report!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solar Flare Record Broken By Gamma Ray Eruption
March 7, Fermi
Telescope Shows
By: Denise Chow
Published: 06/13/2012 07:44 AM EDT on SPACE.com

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A massive flare that exploded from the solar surface in March unleashed the highest-energy light ever seen during a sun eruption, scientists say.

On March 7, the sun let loose a massive X5.4 solar flare during its biggest outburst in five years. NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope saw an unusually long-lasting pulse of gamma rays — a form of light with even greater energies than X-rays — produced by the flare.

At the flare's peak, the gamma rays that were emitted from the sun were 2 billion times more energetic than visible light, making it a record-setting detection during or immediately after any previously seen solar flare, researchers said. In fact, as the flare erupted, the sun briefly became the brightest object in the gamma-ray sky.

"The sun is [usually] not a very bright source in gamma rays," said Nicola Omodei, an astrophysicist at Stanford University in California. "We don't detect the sun on a daily basis. On the other hand, on March 7, the sky looked completely different, as the sun became an intense, bright source of high-energy gamma rays."

Long and intense eruption

In addition to the intensity of the gamma-ray emissions, astronomers were surprised by the outburst's length. Fermi's Large Area Telescope (LAT) observed high-energy gamma rays for approximately 20 hours, which is 2 1/2 times longer than any event ever recorded, Omodei said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purim (3/8 ) began at sundown on 3/7, the day of the
HUGE gamma ray burst from the sun:

Wednesday, March 7, 2012
13 Adar, 5772
Fast of Esther

To: Thursday, June 14, 2012
It is 99 days
99 = Greek gematria for "AMEN"
100 = "the elect; children of the promise

"BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Re: MAJOR new "news" SIGN: Purim (record "Sun" GRB) + 100 (the elect) days = NOW!!!

(for above...forgot to put)
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"