Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does Anyone Remember The Predictions From the 1990's?

The following is information I found on Perry stones website, its pretty interesting. Check it out.

" Fair Use for information and discussion purposes "

Excerpt:
In 1988 I accompanied one of our large tour groups to an underground tunnel parallel to the Western Wall that at that time was not open to the general public. The young Canadian Rabbi, Zvi, directed the tour and answered many questions from the group. That night he informed us that Hebrew researchers had made a fascinating discovery. By feeding the Hebrew text of Genesis into computers and programming the computer to skip equal distances, numerous “codes” were found. That night he made two statements that I remember well. First, that the book of Genesis contains the entire history of what will happen in the future and second that the leaders of Romania would be dead on a certain day in December. Weeks later I turned on the news and heard that the head of Romania was dead. It was on the very day the Rabbi predicted! I would later understand how the book of Genesis was a miniature Apocalypse whose stories will be repeated in some form in the future.

I began in chapter 11 of Genesis which is the story of the first global government at Babel and journeyed back through the pages toward Genesis 1. I clearly saw how each of the 11 chapters pointed to an event to occur in the future. This passage includes the “signs of the days of Noah” found in Genesis 6-8 and the translation of Enoch as a picture of the rapture of the saints in Genesis 5. The mark of the beast and tribulation are alluded to with the mark on Cain’s head and his seven fold punishment found in Genesis 4.

" Fair Use for information and discussion purposes "

Continue reading at following link Perry Stone site

Re: Does Anyone Remember The Predictions From the 1990's?

Lucy, I remember getting saved in 1988. I also remember reading Edgar Whisenant's book "88 Reasons Why The Rapture Will Be In 1988". I was so excited that fall during the Rosh Hashana timeframe. A lot of years have gone by now, but we have more reason now to believe that the rapture is imminent. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Kevin,

I have heard of that book, I must say did not know about such a book back then, didn't know much about end times back then or interested in it. I was a child of the 80s and a teenager of the 90s.Can't say the same for today though. I am more interested in prophecy than I have ever been. Its funny though to think someone actually thought of 88 reasons for the rapture to occur in 1988. I mean compared to all the things that are happening now with Syria and Iran and Israel, whatever went on in 1988 must have been small potatoes compared to today's current events as it relates to bible prophecy.

I can't wait any longer Kevin, I mean.... I am sure I could. I am just saying that I so badly want for Jesus to come already. To think there are some that have been watching and waiting a lot longer than I have, How much more anxious must they be. I don't think we are wrong though, I think his coming is close and we don't need a book to tell us that either.

Lucy

Amen Lucy! I know we are seeing the signs Jesus told us we were to look for, and it's not going to be much longer before we go home with our savior.

Kevin

Funny you should mention that book Kevin. I was in junior high in 1988, and I remember being in science class that September. We were all looking out the windows at the sky, because a storm was coming and it looked really ominous. One of my classmates said that the rapture was supposed to happen that day. I remember looking at that sky and getting excited at the possibility. I went to a Christian school, so it wasn't unusual that we were all looking out the window and talking about the rapture. I have never forgotten that day. For some reason it was a memory I retained and thought about from time to time. I think it's because I've always been intrigued by the rapture ever since I was a little girl. I've only been watching end times events intently for about two years now, but it's always something I have been extremely interested in. Anyway, just wanted to share that.