Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAJOR: Isaiah 17 to Occur [Ruth] / Obama Plans to Bomb Damascus! [Scottie]
Re: MAJOR: Isaiah 17 to Occur [Ruth] / Obama Plans to Bomb Damascus! [Scottie]

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Calvin, please use "Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes" at the top or bottom of the posted videos here. Matters not if we know the person or not, let's try to keep it consistent! Thanks! Valerie

Isaiah17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Deuteronomy 13:16 Gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. It is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

I watched all 4 videos and I am glad I did.

The first 2 videos were the most comprehensive.Well worth the watch.

The very Godly lady in the first video just pours her heart out on so many truths. In short she said we are very close to World War 3 and get right with Jesus Christ. She was so convicted that she even said this could be the very last video I ever make because we could be that close to the rapture. She is right.We could be that close to going home.

The second video is a little more technical. He explains"Why" Is. 17 is just about to be fulfilled with proof.

How much longer do we have? I don't know but God might rapture His children before the Psalm 83 war because there are Middle East Christians that would probably be in the center of the whole thing.

I can not say this for sure but I can say Psalm 83 is very close to taking place based on what I am seeing, hearing and reading. Our departure is very close.

I wanted to just expand on somrthing I said.The rapture could happen in the middle of a war because I have heard so many people say that they had visions of the rapture and when they were going up they looked down and saw war in the Middle East.

I also wanted to point something else out.When I was young and listened to most of the great prophecy experts I would always hear them talk about Ez.38-39 or Is.17 but I never heard one comparison sermon about Psalm 83 in conjunction with Ez.38 and 39 or even Is.17 and how that might fit in Psalm 83.

In the old days Psalm 83 was more of a side thing spoken in very general terms.

Look at how the tone has changed in the last couple of months. I have never heard so many comparison sermons in my entire life. Why? Because God is starting to open our eyes of understanding to how close we are to the rapture.

This lack of teaching between these two different wars at two different times for two different reasons may account for all of the different opinions on the timing of the Gog and Magog war because many people failed to factor in Psalm 83.

I do believe Psalm 83 is the next war on the horizon. I also believe this huge increase in comparison teaching on the difference and timing of these wars that are just about to happen is a very big sign that God is giving His children because never before has this happened.

It is now happening right before our very eyes.God is now making empathis on this because we are right at the door.

Bob D, you have made some profound statements here and you are so right. It is as if the closer the actual fulfillment, the more we are able to see what fits with it.

In light of what you have shared here, you will want to see the video I just posted from Bill Koenig's Watch.org. It is Stakelbeck On Terror with Bill K and with Bill Salus, the one who wrote "Israelistine" on Psalm 83 war. It is on the main forum below. They are talking about all the exact things you have mentioned in your post.